17

A.N, HEYYYY GUYS , SO AOIFE'S MAKING A STORY, AND SARA'S UPDATING, WHICH MEANS, HAPPY ME, AND HOPEFULLY HAPPY ME MEANS GOOD CHAPTER WHICH MEANS HAPPY YOU, LEL.

SOOOOOOO, HERE WE GO ;P

HARRY'S POV

Aoife: so when do u want me to come Haz?

Harry: well, its 2:30 now , so come around 3:00, is that OK with you?

Aoife: ye that's grand babe, but are you sure they'll like me?

Harry: Of course they'll like you, what is there not to like, you're gorgeous, happy, caring, do I need to go on...anyway , they'll love you, just like I do.

Aoife: Aww, could you give me some more cheese?

Harry: Hey, I was being sweet :(

Aoife: aww you know I'm messing with you babe, anyway see you later :) xx

Harry: see you later baby :) xx

Today was the day, I was finally going to introduce Aoife to the gang, I can't wait. We had been going out for about a month now, and I really think she could be the one I'll settle down with.

''Haz, come and look at this'' Sara said, walking into the kitchen. I followed her out to the bunks, where everyone was gathered around Louis' bed, 'aww'ing at something. I peered over everyone (its nice to be tall) and the site in front of me was truly adorable.

Louis and Liam were still fast asleep, Liam nearly on top of Louis, his limbs wrapped around him, just like a baby koala, his head on Louis' chest, and Louis' arms were wrapped around him, a big smile on his face.  I hadn't seen a smile like that grace his face in months, yes he was happy, but now you could see he was just in his element.  Some people would take advantage of the state Liam was in, but you could tell that Louis just wanted to be there for him, even though he had gone months, years, having to hide his feelings from the world, he still thought of the other person, wanting what was best for them, instead of what would benefit him for a few minutes. And that was Lou, that was just the way he was, and that's why we all loved him.

Katie took out her phone and started taking pictures of them, forgetting to turn of the flash, which made Louis stir and wake up, tightening his grip on Liam when he saw us all there.

''Uurgh, go away guys leave us alone''. He said , snuggling his head on top of Liam's, the sudden movement jerking the other boy from his sleep. He lifted his head up and looked at us, then underneath him to Louis, and back to us, his cheeks going a crimson red.

"Eh.....Hi guys, how's it goin'." he said looking at Louis and smiling.

"OH LORD, ITS JUST TOO ADORABLE" Katie said, pretending to faint in Sara's arms.

''So what did you guys get up to last night, eh?" Zayn said , looking at the two boys. Both of them went an unbelievably dark shade of red.

"W-we didn't do a-..." Louis was cut off by the sound of a knocking at the bus door. I perked up at the sound, she was here.

" I'LL GET IT!" I shouted running for the door. I opened it and saw her standing there, looking as gorgeous as ever. I hopped out of the bus and wrapped my arms around her, smashing my lips onto hers.  God, I missed her, it had only been three days, but still.

'' Well,well,well, what have we got here Harold?" I heard Niall ask. I released Aoife and turned around to see everyone standing in the doorway. Well, here we go.

"Guys, this is Aoife , my girlfriend." I said, smiling sheepishly and tugging her into my side. Her already red cheeks turning a brighter shade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N SORRY ITS NOT LONG CANT REALLY THINK OF ANYMORE LEL, SOOOOO I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THAT, AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~KATIE xx