16

H E Y. G U Y S. H O W. A R E. Y O U. ?

LEL, GONNA BE A BITEEN OF A SUPRISE IN THIS ONE, MIGHT BE A SHOCJER 0.0 OOOOH SHOCK, AND TO ANY OF YOU WHO DONT LIKE IT , ME IS SORRY, BUT ME DOES SO.... ANYWAAAAAAAY, ALL OF YOU GUYS SHOULD GANG UP ON MY FRIEND AOIFE N MAKE HER MAKE A STORY, I'LL TRY DEDICATE THIS TO HER SO U KNOW WHO SHE IS :D, LOVE U WIFEY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIAMS POV (0.0)

We had just finished the concert, I was sitting in my dressing room, just playing around n my phone, when I got a message.

DANI <3: Hey Liam, I've been thinking about this for a while, I just didn't know how to say it to you....You've been so distant lately, I feel so neglected, I mean I love you, I do , but I think we should break up....its what's best. <3

My heart literally broke into millions of pieces and fell right out of my chest.........Distant? ........Neglected?......What?

I had been paying extra attention to her lately because I knew we wouldn't be able to spend that much time together once the tour really started up, so why would she feel neglected ? Was it someone else? Had she replaced me ?? Surely she wouldn't be able to replace the amount of love I had given her over the years....unless she'd been with someone else all along.....Or maybe she just wanted the fame........I just can't imagine MY Dani doing either of these things, she's been so caring and loving throughout our relationship.......I guess people change.

The door of my dressing room opened and Louis came bounding in, a smile on his face, which dropped as soon as he saw the state I was in, tears sliding down my face , my eyes  red,  my face scrunched up and phone in hand. He came and sat beside me, took my phone and started reading.  He threw the phone over on the other couch and put his arms around me.

That's what I loved about Louis, he'd never ask questions in a time like this, at least not until he felt you were in a more stable state, he'd just cuddle and comfort you, like the big teddy bear he is.

I curled up in his side and wrapped my arms around him, hiding my head in his chest, my shoulders shaking, eyes like Niagra Falls. 

"Shh Li, its OK , you'll get over her, I know you will, you'll find someone so much better, someone who will love you forever, and I bet you've already got millions of girls, and GUYS , lining up ready to take you. You're so loveable Li, its hard not to fall in love with your puppy dog eyes  and your adorable face. I know a lot of people who'd love to wake up beside that every morning.'' Louis said, suddenly making everything a bit better. His loving words soothing my aching wounds, my heart preparing to run for some glue.

"I love you Lou"

"Love you too Liam, forever buddy''

I close my eyes and snuggle closer to him.

LOUIS' POV ( :D)

''I Love you Lou''

Oh lord, could you possibly make me fall anymore in love with you?