10

NIALL'S POV.

I walked into the sittingroom to see everyone up. Everyone said their hellos to me while still being glued to the T.V screen.

i went over and sat on the couch that Sara and Katie were on,

"we're goin somewhere today" I said to everyone. " so you better go get ready, 'cuz we're leavin in an hour"

"Where are we going?" asked Louis. Everyone else was looking at me curiously aswell by now.

"We're going to watch the rugby" i said as i put my arms around the girls. "Our kind , against your kind."

"Brilliant " said Harry. " i have'nt seen a game in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages" (a.n. see wat i did there, do ya, do ya)

Everyone split off to go get ready.

********************************************************************************************

KATIE'S POV

"Katie, could you help me get the drinks?" Niall asked me. it's half time (we're winning, Booya) and everyone wants drinks.

"Sure" i replied. We walked down steps and walked through halls, but eventually we found a gift shop, thing. Niall ordered for everyone, since he knew what they wanted, and I ordered myself an Ice-cream.

We were about halfway down one of the hallways when someone bumped into me and my ice-cream smeared all over my face. I wiped it off as not to be seen by anyone, that would be embarassing. I looked over to Niall to see that he was leaning into me. Wait he's leaning into my face.

OH GAAAAWD!!!

HOLY SQUIRREL-PIGEON HE'S GONNA KISS ME!!!!!

IM NOT READY FOR THIS!!OH GO............

Wait, he was just wiping off some ice-cream.

Awwwww, what a bummer.

****************************************************************************************************

"YAAAAY!!!! IN YOUR FACES LADS" Me, Sara and Niall screamed at the other boys . It was the end of the game and Ireland had won. We made a bet before the game: Whoever wins gets to have a person from the other "side" do something for them.

As we were walking out I ran up and jumped on Louis' back, as Sara and Niall did the same to Zayn and Liam.

"WE WANT PIGGYBACKS HOME!!!!" We shouted. The other boys sighed but kept walking, well Louis ran but, who cares?

AN SORRY FOR NOT UPDATIONG, SERIOUS CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK. BUT YOU HAVE TO THANK MY FRIENDS FOR GANGIN UP ON ME AND GETTIN ME TO UPDATE!!!!