9

HI GUYS , SO IM IN A TOTALLY RANDOM MOOD TODAY  SO THIS MIGHT NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!!! ENJOY.

***********************************************************************************************************

"JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND HEAR ME ROAR, BUT THATS ALRIGHT BECAUSE I AM A DINOSAUR, I AM A DINOSAUR!!! Sara and I sang as i gave her a piggyback around the house. I had woken up an hour before and noone else was up so i called Sara over.

"WHAT THE HELL IS....................WAIT WAIT WAIT , YOU STARTED A RANDOM DAY WITHOUT ME? " Niall said as he came down the stairs. We used to  have these days all the time back in Mullingar.

"COMEON MY FELLOW RANDOMERS, FOLLOW THE LOVELY SQUIRREL-PIGEON" I said as i walked upstairs.

"FIRST STOP HARRY'S ROOM" I sai as i walked in his room.

"COMEON HAZZYBEAR , TIME TO WAKE UP. IT'S A RANDOM DAY" I shouted as we jumped up and down on his bed.

" GO AWAY YOU EVIL MINIONS" He shouted as he crawled further under the duvet.

"Okay, i'll just go wake Louis up , he'll understand us" I said as i hopped down and made my way to Louis' room.

"LOUIS, IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP. TODAY IS A RANDOM DAY" I shouted in his ear.

"OOOOOOHHH , RANDOM DAY. I'M COMIN."He shouted as he sprang up out of his bed. "OKAY MY PEOPLE , IT'S  TIME TO WAKE THESE LAZY-BUMS UP!!, SARA, ON MY BACK, NIALL, ON LOUIS' BACK.!!! LETS GO."I shouted and after they followed my orders we marched out into the hall.

" B-B-B-BIRD BIRD BIRD IS THE WORD, B-B-B-BIRD BIRD BIRD IS THE WORD, B-B-B-BIRD BIRD BIRD IS THE WORD, B-B-B-BIRD BIRD BIRD IS THE WORD, AINT YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD , EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE BIRD IS THE WORD" We all screamed at the top of our lungs.

"OKAY , OKAY, I'M UP " W e heard three voices shout.

************************************************************************************

"let's go to the park" i suggested about 3 hours after. Everyone agreed so we headed out.

***************************************************************************************

" NIALL, PUSH ME ON THE ZIPLINE" I shouted as i ran over to it.

"Okay" Niall said as he came running over. I hopped on and he pushed me as hard as he could. Okay , maybe a little too hard , because i fell off. I just started laughing uncontrollably, rolling around on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Niall said as he came over to me. He held out his hand to me, so i pulled him down. Then we were both laughing. After about 5 minutes we sobered up and only then did i notice how close we were.

"Okay, time to go" I said as i jumped up.Niall gave me a funny look but i just shrugged it  off and started the way back to the house.

****************************************************************************************

"MOVIE NIGHT!!! NIALL: FOOD. SARA: DRINKS . : LOUIS , LIAM: BLANKETS. ZAYN, HARRY: PILLOWS. ME : RANDOM MOVIES" I  shouted as we walked in the door, Everyone scattered to go get the things i assigned them to.

************************************************************************

Many hours and many random movies, such as, The Goonies, Willy Wonka, Beetlejuice, Dude, Wheres My Car?, The Mask, Forest Gump and Cast away, later, I was pooped.

"Okay homies, i am pooped, so im going to bed" i said. Everyone else said that they were going too, so we all made our way upstairs and into bed. With Sara staying in Zayn's room, due to his request.

*******************************************************************************************

A.N. OKAY, THAT WAS RANDOM, SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I JUST HAD NO IDEAS AT ALL.

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN

*KEVIN*