14

(NIALL's POV)

I woke up wrapped in Katie's arms. I had the most amazing dream, I had told Katie my feelings, and she felt the same way. I hope that dream comes true one day.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a pressure on my lips. I looked down to see.............HOLY NANDOS!!!!

Katie's kissing me!!!!!

Oh my God, what if it wasn't a dream. Guess I'll have to find out.

"So it wasn't a dream?" I asked when she pulled back. She looked at me before replying,

"Well if it was, I had the very same dream"

My eyes widened. OH MY GOD!!

It finally happened, she's mine!

"I'm so happy you're mine Katie, I've waited so long for this, I didn't think you liked me, I mean how could you like me, I'm nothing special, I......"

"Shut up and just kiss me ya dope" Katie cut me off, smiling. I did as she said and leaned in, my eyes fluttering closed.

BAM!!

FIREWORKS!!

DANCING MONKEYS In MY TUMMY!!

"Common,time to get up, I'll make you breakfast" Katie said after we pulled back. God I love this girl. What can I say, she knows the way to my heart, food.

We hopped off my bunk and made our way to the kitchen, hands locked together.

(LOUIS'S POV)

Haz, Zayn, Liam and I were just mucking about In the kitchen when Katie and Niall walked in, hands locked together. I smile made it's way to my face, so they finally admitted it. I turned to the boys and smiled mischievously, they caught on quickly. I walked over to Katie, tugging her away from Niall and enclosing her in a bear hug.

" Good morning Katie-Bear, nice to see you" I said , making sure my voice sounded 'loving'.

"Erm, morning Lou" Katie said awkwardly. I looked over her shoulder at Nialler, who was shooting daggers at me.

Ooh, someone's jealous. I smirked and pull back, walking back to the boys, who stood in a line with their arms crossed.

" If our observations are correct, you two have finally confessed your undying love" Harry said in his posh voice, raising his eyebrow and smirking, the rest if us doing the same.

The pair said nothing, just stared at us nervously, until Niall plucked up some courage and pulled Katie into a kiss.

Suddenly Sara walked into the room, rubbing her eyes. She looked st the pair, walked past them, then did a double-take and looked again.

" Waaaahh???" she said confused. We all looked at her and laughed.

"The happy couple have finally confessed their undying love for each other." Zayn explained to his sleepy girlfriend (yes, girlfriend)

"Well I say we celebrate." Liam said. Sounds like a good idea. LIGHTBULB!!

"Everyone get your comfiest pjs on, we're having a pajama party" I said. everyone nodded so I ran off to get my superman onesie.

5 minutes later I walked into the living room to see everyone in their onesies, Katie's amused me the most though, it was brown and had some sort of tail at the back, so she looked like a squirrel. Hmm, I wonder if they make pigeon onesies.........I'll have to look into that.

In the middle of the room there was what looked like, a whole sweet shop, movies and games. Heehee, this should be fun.

=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:

A.N HEY GUYS, WASSUP???

I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO SAY SO.........

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

*KEVIN*