11

AN. HEY, THANK U EVERYONE FOR GETTING ME OVER 500 READS!!! OK THIS IS FAST-FORWARDED A COUPLE WEEKS . EVERYONE PLZ RD THE A.N THAT I WILL PUT AT THE END. VERY IMPORTANT.

KATIE'S P.O.V

It's the day before tour starts and I'm helping Niall pack. The last few weeks have been full of fun:  I think we went to nearly every amusement park around England, there were many random days and movie days aswell.

"Hey Niall, i was talking to Kate yesterday" I told him. Kate was one of our friends from Mullingar.

His face lit up at the mention of her name. I've always been jealous of Kate because I know Niall likes her.

"Oh yeah? What did she say" he asked.

"Well apparently nearly everyone has gone to Australia or Canada, either just onn holiday or lookin for work. It's only Kate, Lauren ( my lil sis) and a few of the lads that are our age that stayed home." i said.

" Oh , welll maybe we will meet them on tour, because we go to both of those places." he said. Dude , why is everyone so smart.......or maybe i'm just dumb............... yeah i'll just go with the first conclusion.

*****************************************************************************************

As i stepped onto the tour bus, i did exactly what Niall told me and ran straight for the bunks. I was the first there so i got first pick. there was 1 set of 3 on each side, and then one big bedroom at the back. I jumped up on the top one on the left.  Louis picked the one under me, Zayn under him, Niall was across from me, Liam under him, Sara under him (Zayn decided that she had to come, not that I'm not happy, i would'nt of survived on my own with five teenage boys) and Harry happily skipped into the big bedroom.

"Our first stop is the 02 , ok?" asked Paul ( the coolest man on the universe) . Everyone nodded. We all automatically knew what we had to do: Movie night. Everyone scattered off to find the various things we needed.

*********************************************************************************************

I'm lying in my bed, scared shitless. We watched a load of scary movies. I hopped down off my bunk and climbed up onto Niall's .

"Nialler can i please sleep with you, im really scared" i asked. He just lifted the covers and patted the spot next to him. I thanked him and crawled in. He wrapped his arms around me and i was asleep within seconds.

AN. OKAY SO I NEED PPL FOR HARRY, LOUIS AND LIAM'S GIRLFRIENDS.

I NEED EVERYONE TO COMMENT OR INBOX ME IF U WANT TO B ONE OF THEM. UR MESSAGE MUST INCLUDE:

NAME:

WHICH BOY:

HOW YOU WANT TO MEET THEM:

YOUR APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY:

HOBBIES:

ANYTHING ELSE THATS INTERESTING:

OK THANK YOU!!!

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN.

KEVIN**