15

(A.N          HEYYYYYY, BET YOU DIDNT SEE THIS COMING , DID YA?

WELL NEITHER DID I, I KINDA GAVE UP ON THIS STORY)

KATIE'S POV

"Niall...... I dont feel so good.." i said, groaning and rolling on top of Sara, who seemed to be passed out beside me.

"Neither do i, maybe we should of stopped on the second tub of Cookie Dough, that things gorgeous, but deadly" Niall replied, holding on to his tummy as well.

"nuuuurgh" I just moaned and rolled over to him, putting my head on his chest.

"EVERYBODY UP, SOUNDCHECK'S IN HALF AN HOUR, EVERYBODY UP AND DRESSED" Liam shouted cheerily, he'd barely had any sweets, smart child.

"UUUUURGH" A collective moan was heard from all of us before we all got up and went to our bunks to get dressed. I feel so sorry for the boys, having to jump around on a stage for hours, poor children.

I threw on the first thing i saw, which happened to be a hoody and some jeans, and went out to the front of the bus and waited for everyone else.

 Once everyone was dressed and ready to go, we headed out to the arena (the bus had arrived a few minutes ago)where the boys went to get their mics fitted for soundcheck, which was amazing as always.

After the boys had finished in hair and make-up and gotten their outfits on, it was showtime. All five of the boys ran out on to the stage,  Live While We're Young blasting around the arena, the screams getting louder,  all the girls (and some boys) completely overjoyed to be able to see their idols doing what they love, singing and performing for all of their loyal fans.  A few hours passed, song after song being performed amazingly by the five boys, laughs were had, jokes made. Girls fainted, cried, laugghed, screamed, sang cheered, all of them mesmorized by the beauty and talent of the five idiots up on stage performing for them. And you could just see in those idiots' eyes, that this, this was what they wanted to do for a long time, they wanted to sing, dance, laugh , make fans happy, but most importantly, they wanted to stay together as a ba-...., no a family, these five boys, they were a family, they loved each other, laughed together, cried together , made fun of each other, but most importantly, they were there for each other, and that's what family is. So no, these boys were'nt just a band,  a money making machine for some company, no these boys were a family, maybe they were'nt related blood wise, but in their hearts, they were all brothers, that loved one-another dearly. And i wanted to become part of that family, i wanted to be loved and to love them all, because to me the loved those boys had for each-other , was the strongest love i had experienced.

(A.N ........WOAH, THAT WAS DEEP, DONT KNOW WHERE THAT LAST BIT CAME FROM, IT'S TRUE THOUGH, THOSE FIVE IDIOTS ARE FAMIL TO EACH OTHER, AND I WOULD LOVE TO BE PART OF THAT FAMILY , LEL.

OKAAAAY,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

WHATEVER YOU WANT, HOPE SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE THIS BOOK, AND IF YOU DO , PLEASE SHOW IT BY, COMMENTING, VOTING.

-KATIE xx