20

Alright  s I know I said I'd update when I got a certain amount of votes, but it's taking you guys too god damn long :( lol.
This chapter's gonna be really crappy sorry, I don't even have any ideas yet :/
But anyways, here we go!

SARA'S POV:

'You don't deserve him'

'You're ugly'

'Zayn doesn't love you'

'We hate you'

'Go kill yourself'

They'd done it, they found my twitter. I knew it was going to happen, I just didn't know it would be so fast.

I read through every single one of my mentions,  the majority of them being hate.  There were only a select few that were positive, I retweeted them ones and replied. But I just looked at the rest of them,  silently  agreeing with all of the horrible remarks.

I knew it was true, knew I didn't deserve such a handsome, gentle and loving boyfriend,  but I couldn't do anything about that. I loved him, and he loved me, I was sure of that.

'Some people just can't handle the fact that I'm happy, @Sara_x is the most beautiful girl in the world, in my eyes that is, and I don't care what the rest of you think!'

That one really caught my eye, and I looked to see who had said it. It was Zayn, and when I went onto his page, I saw that he was after replying to a load of  people who had sent me hate.

I read through all of the sweet things he had said to me, and the tears started to fall again, this time from happiness.

I went back into my mentions again, and saw that all of my friends were sticking up for me, replying to the bad remarks, and saying such nice things about me. The tears started to fall even harder, and I got up and ran out into the living area, where I knew everyone was.

I jumped into Katie's lap and wrapped my arms around her neck, crying into her chest.

"Thank You so much guys, all of you, I love you so much." I said, lifting my head up to look at them.  Zayn came over and sat beside us, pulling me onto his lap and held me tightly to his chest. Soon soon there were 8 different pairs of arms wrapped tightly around me, Paul joining in aswell, being the big softie he is. These people, they were my family, my home away from home, I didn't need some jealous girls bullying me, I didn't need their opinion, that didn't matter to me. As long as I had my friends around me, and I wasn't a disappointment to them, I didn't care about anything else.

AOIFE'S POV:

I really felt sorry for Sara, even though I didn't know her that long, I knew she was nothing like what the fans were describing her to be. She was a gorgeous , hilarious and smart girl, and she was loved by so many people, she didn't need anyone else's opinion. As I watched all her friends reassure her that she was nothing like what those girls had said, I knew these were the type of people I wanted to stick with. They didn't judge anyone, it didn't matter what you looked like, where you came from or how you acted,they all loved each other, and were able to just talk and have a good time, and if I could, I'd like to stay here with them for as long as I could.

A.N IM SO SORRY IT'S SO SHORT BUT I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO WRITE :(

ME SOWWY :(

ANYWAAAAAAAY, GO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!! @Oh_So_Obsessed IF YOU WANT TO!

AND IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO MAKE ME A COVER FOR THIS STORY, I'LL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!

ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS, AND HOPEFULLY I'LL BE UPDATING AGAIN VERY SOON!

~VOTE

~COMMENT

~FAN

~SHARE

~Katie <3 <3