12

(NIALL'S POV)

Waking up next to Katie was the best feeling in the world.

I had woken up about 15 minutes ago but i didnt want to disturb her, so i stayed in bed. She was so cute when she slept. Im not like Edward Cullen or something.........but she just looked so peaceful.

"BREAKFAST" I heard Harry shout. Katie stirred and opened her eyes.

"Morning" i said.

"Mmm, morning" she huffed . She is not a morning person, i learned this over the years.

We made our way in to the kitchen where Harry had made a HUGE stack of pancakes. Katie and I looked at each other and launched forward, digging into the delicious creations.

==========================

It was 7 O'clock now and we were getting ready for our first concert for the TMH tour. All of us were buzzing, including the girls.

We had spent the day just lazing around.

"5 MINUTES BOYS" Paul shouted from the other side of the door.

"Well we better go to our seats, dont wanna miss the show" katie said. The girls gave us all hugs, mine and katie's lasting a little longer as she whispered in my ear "Knock em dead Nialler, love you" "love you too K" I whispered back. She kissed my cheek and then they went to their seats. I touched my hand to my cheek in a bit of a daze. Liam put a hand on my shoulder and led me to the stage, chuckling.

========================

We were doing the twitter questions now.

We performed all the songs without a hitch.

A question came up on the screen for me, it read:

"Niall, why would you want to be friends with that THING, she's fat and ugly, you deserve much better". I looked to the front row to see Katie with her head down and Sara comforting her. Anger flaired inside me.

"ALRIGHT, WHO WROTE THIS??!! THAT IS SUCH BULLSHIT, KATIE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN, IF ANYTHING, I DONT DESERVE HER!!! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME, BUT DO NOT DISRESPECT MY FAMILY" I shouted at the crowd. Cheers errupted after a few seconds, the boys joining in. I looked down to see Katie smiling at me, and my anger immediately vanished.

==========================

I walked over to my bunk and lay down, i was exhausted.

Katie popped up a few minutes later.

"Can i sleep with you?" she asked.

"You dont have to ask K" i replied. She climbed in and i wrapped my arms around her, warmth spreading through me instantly.

"Night Nialler, love you" she said and drifted off to sleep.

" I love you too K, so much" i whispered, drifting off aswell.

=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:

A.N. IM BACK!!! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. MY FRIENDS CONVINCED ME TO WRITE A CHAPTER TODAY, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

VOTE/COMMENT/ FAN

*KEVIN*