Tragedy:01:

Monday

9:06 AM

It had been a sluggish morning. Bella was up first- I couldn't really find the energy to move.

I hadn't since we'd been home.

"Are you sure you're not hungry?" She asked, coming back into my room and fixed my tie.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I nodded, forcing a smile and pecked her forehead. "You look nice."

"It's not...I don't know- too racey for a funeral?"

"No, I don't think so. I think you look really nice."

"You look very handsome."

"Thank you." I chuckled a little, taking her hands. "We should probably get going."

"You're right."

She reached for her bag, then let me lead her out of the room and downstairs to where our family was.

"Hey, we're gonna head out. We'll see you there soon." I told them, forcing another smile and opened the door, letting Bella out first.

"I see that."

"See what?"

"You're doing that thing- that tough th-"

"Bella, please. Not-"

"I'm sorry," She sighed, going to turn away from me, but I pulled her back, sliding my hands on her waist. "I just- I want you to be real with me- with them. It's okay to not be okay."

"I don't know how to do that."

"Well, you don't have to pretend everything is fine. I know you- they know you. You don't have to do it anymore."

He sighed, letting go of my hand as we got to the car.

"Justin," I grabbed his hands again, stepping forward so I was closer. "I love you. I'm sorry if I'm being annoying- but I hate seeing you like this. I'm not trying to be, I just-"

"I know, I'm sorry. It's not you- you're amazing, but I'm okay. I'm really okay."

"Alright." I nodded, letting out a deep breath and smiled as he kissed my forehead. "We should really go."

"Yeah, we should." I went to pull away, but he held me there, leaning in and pressed his lips against mine. "Now we can go."

It wasn't a long drive- but it was quiet, and that made it long.

When we we got there, there were only a few cars, and that's because Justin wanted to be there earlier, and Hunter's mom was here.

I walked around to him at the other side of the car and he held out his hand, and I took it, also holding onto his arm.

We had gone to the viewing last night, and I hadn't really talked to anyone- and I refused to look at Hunter.

I let go of Justin's when we got inside, letting him go over to Diane.

I crossed my arms, getting a chill and turned back around when I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned, looking to see who it was and smiled at Mike and Jackie, giving them both hugs- obviously Jackie's was bigger.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked her, still holding on.

"I'm alright, how are you? You look so tan. Holy crap."

"I'm alright- and thanks." I laughed a little, looking back at Mike. "How are you doing?"

"Ok, I mean we were close- but not like him and Justin...How is he?"