Tempted:02:

*Bella*

I thought today was going to be a better day.

I woke up telling myself that anyway.

I was supposed to get lunch with Justin- but that wasn't happening.

And I had no idea why.

I got a text message that said "Not going to be able to make it to lunch. I'm sorry."

No reason or explanation behind it.

I didn't know how to feel...

I was disappointed, sure, but I just fully didn't understand, I knew that.

I guess I let myself believe too soon that things were turning in the right direction.

"Hey Isabelle, we are ordering out for lunch, do you want anything?" Chad asked, peaking his head in the studio.

"No, I'm alright. Thanks though." I softly smiled, staring back at my phone- at the text message I hadn't responded to.

I wasn't going to respond to it.

I was also angry- and was secretly praying that this wouldn't last much longer.

I had no idea how to make it better.

I lost my appetite, and tried to focus on what I had been doing before.

I just wouldn't eat lunch today. That was fine.

I started filing some paper work, and eventually my phone buzzed- another text from Justin.

I'm sorry. Please don't be mad.

I'm not mad. Just disappointed.

I walked to the break room and put my phone in my bag, then walked away, going back to filing.

I didn't need any more distractions. I had enough of them in my head.

And yeah I was angry- he would be too.

I'd be fine by the time I saw him later.

I distracted myself for the next few hours, and when leaving I had plenty of texts from Justin- and for some reason I just didn't want to read them.

I ignored my stomach during the drive home- to find Justin's car gone, and he wasn't inside either.

I pulled out my phone, dialing his number and paced through the front hall.

He wasn't answering.

In his text messages he told me he'd be home to make dinner- but that was right after I put my phone back- that he wouldn't be long.

Almost five hours ago.

I called him again - and still no answer.

Maybe he was still out.

I went upstairs and changed my clothes, coming back downstairs to check the time.

It was almost 6:30. I hadn't eaten since breakfast- and that was just a bowl of cereal.

Or I could wait for him to come home...

I curled up on the couch and put on the tv- checking my phone every now and then- but still nothing.

I called, and called...finally I left him a message.

"Justin, where I are you?" I sat up a little straighter, staring at the door. "It's almost 7:30- just call me when you get this, okay?"

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge- where there were brand new groceries.

He'd already been out and home...