Tragedy:45:

*Bella*
10:46 PM
February 16th

Over a week has gone by since Justin got out of rehab.

I'm still living with Julie, but I planned on telling him today that I wanted to move back in.

He's been doing great. He goes to his meetings every morning, he's been writing a bit a music, working out.

He's been looking mighty fine and it's led to us in the bedroom on more than one occasion.

Today we were going to that meeting with Grant Edwards, and I was really nervous. Extremely nervous.

Justin was coming to pick me up and we were driving to his offices.

Today was also a day I put effort into how I looked - and I had a little present for Justin.

There was a knock on the door as I was doing my mascara, and I managed to quickly push myself up and scurry on over, giving the knob a twist and opened to reveal him on the other side.

"Good morning." I smiled at him, standing up on my tiptoes to reach his lips with mine, then noticed the bag and coffee cup he had in his hands. "That smells good."

"It's for you. Just a warm decaf soy latte, and I got you a muffin - actually I got you two, blueberry and chocolate chip because I didn't know which one you'd be feeling this morning.."

"You didn't have to do that." It came out as a whisper, my hand reaching for the cup he handed me. "Thank you. That's so sweet."

"No problem, buttercup." He kissed my temple, slipping his now free hand in his pocket.

"Come in for a minute. I'm almost ready. I'm nervous so my brain has kind of been all over the place this morning."

"You're going to be great, sweetheart. There's no need to be nervous. He already likes you. It's going to be fine."

"He might not want to sign me because of us starting a family. I want to focus on being a mom too. I can't...I don't know."

"Nothing has happened yet, Isabelle." He pointed out, watching me as I took a sip of my coffee. "Don't be negative towards yourself when you don't know the outcome. We can make whatever we need to happen, happen. Let's just hear what he has to say first."

"I don't know what I would do without you." I said as I hooked my arms around his neck where he sat on the edge of my bed, still managing to hold onto my coffee. "Just let me finish up real quick and I'll be done."

"What do you have left to do? You look perfect."

"My eyebrows."

"You do your eyebrows?" He raised one of his, making a weird face as I sat down on the floor with a mirror.

"Uh, yeah. If I don't they look like boring dark brown caterpillars."

"I don't do mine...do they look like caterpillars?"

"I mean..." I started with gritted teeth, doing my best not to laugh at the expression on his face. "You have a couple of hairs in the middle that shouldn't be there."

"Are you serious?" He leaned over me, wiggling his eyebrows in the mirror over my shoulder. "I can't believe you noticed that. Fix it."

"Baby, it doesn't matter. I don't care what your eyebrows look like. They don't look like caterpillars."

"You hesitated before - and I don't care what yours look like, but you're still doing them."

"I did not hesitate!" I insisted with a laugh, taking another sip of my coffee. "I'm really just giving you a hard time to make myself laugh. You look very handsome."