NEW STORY: Simply Complicated

Hey guys!!! I'm not one to normally do this type of this, but this is the first time since the Tempted Series came out that I've decided to start a new book.

When some of you guys read this, you might recognize it as an old book I published called Forever And A Day, which has been on hold for forever (pun intended)

ANYWAY, I've made changes. I've decided to write this book completely in one perspective and it's definitely intense to say the least.

I'm publishing this little snippet here because I think for those of you that love Tempted are going to love this story.

This is a story about how we see a young Justin Bieber rise to fame and all the mistakes and trials that come with it.

So now here is the summary of Simply Complicated, which will be told through the one of the main characters, Emaleigh - the other obvious being Justin.

My name is Emaleigh. I live in New York City and the world has given me the title of 'Super Model,' but I that wasn't always the case.

I was just an ordinary girl that lived in the city of Atlanta, Georgia with my parents and little brother. I had dreams of becoming a nurse - or maybe a psychiatrist - until I turned about 16 years old when my life changed drastically on the worst night of my life.

My life is complicated - extremely complicated.

I bet your wondering how I got from the idea that my career would be in a hospital to now living in New York as a model.

The answer to my complicated life is simple - at least I like to think it is.

Justin Bieber is the answer you're looking for - what turned my world upside down and what got me to where I am today...who got me to where I am today.

I fell in love. I'm still in love - I don't think I'll ever not be in love with him.

Then again, the world also fell in love with him.

That's what got us into this mess.

He left - he came back - he left... A vicious cycle that eventually tore me to pieces.

No one ever told me how painful love is...how loving someone so much could lead to all of the fighting...all the back and forth.

It didn't always use to be this way. We've been happy too. It just took us a while to get there...years to get there.

As much as I've wanted to forget the terrible things that have happened in my life, it's impossible.

I lost trust in people. I lost myself - like a part of me was missing for so long.

It was - He was.

Everything in between the pain and joy is a part of my story - and his I guess.

His life is complicated too, just in a different way.

I guess we're both just...Simply Complicated.

________________________

The first chapter is published! I've already written so much of the future and hope you guys give it a try! Thank you so much for your love and support! I can't wait to start releasing chapters for this story!