Tragedy:27:

*Justin*
Wednesday
2:34 PM

"I can't believe how cold it is here." Bella mumbled, scooting her body closer as we walked through the neighborhood.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad." I told her, kissing her rosy cheeks. "You know it could be worse."

"I'm just used to the warm weather in California. That's all. I feel bad for being cold before we got here."

"You're always cold. It's nothing new." I let go of her hand, slipping my arm around her instead. "I think my mom was making cupcakes for Saturday and that's why she kicked us out of the house."

"Aren't you excited?" She squealed, hooking her arms around my torso. "We'll finally get to start buying clothes for the little one."

"Yeah and I'll have to start painting the nursery once we move in."

"I guess we know what our month off is going to consist of."

"We should probably talk about this Saturday though." I told her, letting out a deep breath as she raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, what about it?"

"Well...it's not just a little gender reveal party for the baby...it's also our engagement party. Surprise?"

"What?" She asked, pulling away just a little bit

"Yeah...Mom insisted we had one, and I thought it would be a nice surprise. We deserve this. I want to give you everything, Bells."

"That's so sweet. I wish you would have told me. I have no idea what to wear."

"Oh stop," I chuckled a little, pulling her in for a hug by her and kissed her head, talking into her hair. "You're going to look beautiful no matter what you wear. Just wear what you were going to wear for the baby's party."

"I should be wearing white. Bride- duh." She teased, standing up on her tiptoes and pecked my lips.

"Well then, we can turn around and borrow my dad's car and I'll take you to the mall."

"You don't have to-"

"Hush." I smiled, kissing her lips and gave her a little push back towards the house by her back. "We'll have some fun. I'll even let you dress me up."

"See, now that sounds like a lot of fun."

"There's also probably something you should know before Saturday..." I told her, a knot forming in her stomach as she raised her eyebrow up at me.