Tragedy:43:

*Justin*
8:30 AM

I groaned as my alarm went off, quickly reaching over to the side table and shut it off as Bella stirred beside me.

"I'm sorry, baby." I said groggily against her forehead, pulling her body closer and ran my hands along her warm skin. "You can go back to sleep."

"Why'd you have an alarm set? What time is it?"

"8:30." She positioned her leg around my waist, curling her arms around my neck and smiled tiredly. It was adorable. "I have my meeting at 11, but I thought I could make us breakfast. I can come and get you when it's ready if you want."

"You don't have to cook breakfast. You made dinner last night."

"You helped." I kissed her forehead, keeping my eyes closed as I ran my fingers through her hair. "I want to make you breakfast. I haven't been able to do it for a month - more than a month. Can you eat eggs, or are they still making you queezy?"

"I can eat egg whites, but not with the yolk. That's what messes with my stomach, it's weird. I can't eat bananas anymore either?"

"Huh? Why?" I murmured, moving the back of my hand along her cheek and felt her lean into it.

"I'm not sure. I guess it was the hormone changes in my body. I went to eat one a couple of weeks ago for my snack and it made my tongue burn really badly, and I tried again and it did the same thing. I'm not allergic I guess, it was just weird."

"Hmm, that is weird. I wonder if that means that our little buttercup isn't going to like bananas too."

"Maybe." She laughed, sliding her hands down my chest and nuzzled her nose against mine. "You really have to get up right now?"

"I can stay here a few minutes. I'm good since I showered last night. I was just going to throw on some sweats and a hat before I headed out. I'll only be like an hour. I don't know if you wanted to stay or not until our date."

"I should go back to Julie's at least and shower myself. Most of my clothes are there."

"I can drop you back home before I go to my meeting then if you want. It's on the way."

"But my car's here."

"So you can just keep it here." I insisted, talking against her lips as I continued to hold her in my arms. "I'm going to pick you up tonight anyway, and if you want to stay at Julie's, then I'll drop you off after our date is over."

"Alright." She nodded, shooting a lazy smile my way, thumbing at my chin. "I love your scruff. You're so handsome. My man is growing up. You barely had this when we started dating."

"Well, I was only like 19."

"Late bloomer, huh?"

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, laughing as I molded our lips together. "It doesn't make me look gross?"

"What? No, of course not. It's just enough."

"What about a mustache?"

"That's pushing it." Bella laughed, nibbling at my lip. "That would tickle too much. I don't think you'd look good with a mustache. Not that you would ever look bad, I just think you have the type of face that looks good with a light amount of scruff everywhere."

"So no beard?"

"No." She shook her head, kissing my cheek and rested her lips there. "You're so handsome, you don't have to worry about it - oh, and i had an idea."

"Yeah? What's that?"

"For our wedding - I guess our rings, I know we'll have them, but what if we got tattoos on our ring fingers? Just like maybe a line...or the date or something...or each others initials...I thought it would be cute, but now I'm nervous."