Tragedy:10:

Two Weeks Later:

*Bella*

4:23 AM

"Baby, wake up."

"What? What time is it?" I mumbled, peeking my eyes open to see Justin fully dressed and looked at the clock. "Justin, what the hell are you doing up this early?"

"We have to leave in an hour. Get up."

"Are you crazy?! Leave for what? Justin, if this is a prank- it's not funny. I like my sleep."

"It's not a prank. You have to pack a bag. Come on."

"What are you talking about? Where are we going?"

"Please just get up and trust me. I tried to pack your bag- but you started getting weird when your stuff started disappearing. We have a flight to catch."

"Where are we going?"

"New York."

"Are you serious? You're not serious. This isn't funn-"

"Yes, now come on." He whined, taking my hand and pulled me out of bed. "We can't be late."

"Alright, alright. What should I pack?"

"Um...some nice things, casual stuff...your bathing suit if you want- and you can't forget about any of your lingerie."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah," He pulled me into him, giving my butt a squeeze. "Get a move on it baby."

"Okay, okay, I'm going!" She smiled, getting away from me and grabbed her bag. "How long will we be gone?"

"About a week."

"I can't believe you didn't tell me. I have no idea what to pack- Justin...I only have an hour?!"

"If it helps- I put my favorite bras and underwear of yours in there."

"That doesn't surprise me at all. That's why I couldn't fine them! Okay...um..."

I scrambled around, going into our closet and pulled down my favorite black dress, then some with color- including a two piece one.

I just tossed them over my suitcase, going over to my drawers and started pulling out my jean shorts.

"Baby, calm down. " He grabbed me from behind again, kissing my cheek. "Let me help."

"Help? How are you going to help me?" I laughed a little, shaking my head. "You're the one that has given me an hour to pack. I'm going to forget something."

"It's alright. Um...you have your dresses. Make sure you pack a sweater or something, because we both know you'll get cold at some point."

"I'll bring your sweatshirt."

"My sweatshirt?"

"Yeah, your basketball sweatshirt."

"Wow, I forgot all about that."

"You should wear it so it smells like you again."

"I don't think that even fits me anymore."

"I guess that makes sense. Too much muscle." I looked up at him, a sly grin along his lips as he took my shorts and started putting them in my suitcase.

"It's true. That's why."

I finished packing the rest of the way, and instead of packing his basketball sweatshirt, I put it on.

He carried my suitcase down- still holding my hand.

I had no idea what was happening. I couldn't believe we were really going to New York - for almost a week.