Tragedy:12:

Author's Note:

Hi y'all...so later on in the story I have a video in this chapter. I encourage you all to listen to this song before you read Bella's perspective (Her perspective that's after the video)...this song makes me cry every time I listen to it..

*Justin*

"Hey, where's Bella?" I asked, walking into the kitchen where Jaxon had his face in the fridge.

"Not sure. Either in your room or outside. I think I heard her tell mom a couple of minutes ago she was going to a walk."

"Oh, huh...interesting. Okay, thanks."

"Welcome." He chuckled, then made the sound of a whip. My head snapping back right as I turned around.

"You wait. You just wait."

"Yeah, yeah."

I headed outside, and decided to head towards the playground- I knew that was one of Bella's go to spots, or used to be.

And sure enough there she was, sitting in one of those swings while rocking herself slowly on her feet.

"Bella? What are you doing?"

"Oh, hey. Nothing, I wanted to come out for some air. That's all."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," She nodded quickly, giving me a weak smile.

"You're lying."

"I just have some stuff on my mind, but I'm okay."

"Wanna talk about it?" I sat in the swing beside her, reaching out for her hand.

"Um...I don't really know where to start."

"Go ahead and just pick a spot." I shrugged, moving the padding of my thumb along her hand as she glanced over at me.

"Ok...so I was talking with your mom today while we were out...and I'm scared, you know? It feels too good to be true...all of this. I can't help but feel like something is going to get in the way of that. And I want to marry you. There's nothing I want more than to spend the rest of my life with you...but I don't want to turn into my parents- or your parents only to find out later on that what we have is the real thing. I know I'm probably overthinking- I just don't want to lose you."

"Come here," I gave her hand a tug, and she sat on my lap, her forehead pressing against my cheek. "You are never going to lose me, Isabelle. Never. I love you more than I could even tell you. We aren't our parents and we can learn from those mistakes. I already know that what we have is real, and I will never leave you. Buttercup, you're my whole world. Through all of our ups and downs, I'm still going to be here, and I hope you will be too. It's okay to be afraid. I am too."

"Of course I'm going to be here. I'm never going to leave you either."

"Then trust me when I tell you I love you, and I am never going to leave you."

"I know, I know." She nodded, lifting up her head and kissed my cheek. "There's one other thing we have to talk about."

"What's that?"

"The drinking."

"Bella, I'm fine."

"You keep saying that, but I know you're not." Bella shook her head, her gaze changing. "It's been a few months now Justin. You think I don't notice things, but I do."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know where you keep it. I know you're having trouble sleeping. As much as you're trying to, you can't hide it from me. I love you - I know you. You're not sleeping - you've been having a drink to try and relax you. I know, Justin."