CHAPTER 26

A white long sleeve tshirt.

Beneath his white shirt, he was wearing a white long sleeved tshirt.

I wrinkled my nose.

Who wears a t-shirt beneath a shirt.

I mean, atleast he could have worn a tank top, I could've atleast seen his biceps tattoos.

He turned around.
"Here,.." he passed me his white shirt.
"What happened Miss Nolan." He raised a brow.

"Nothing." I took the shirt from him and turned around.

"Wait!!" He called as I again spun around to face him.

"What?"

"Here, take this." He took his coat from the bed and handed it to me.
"Tie the sleeves of this coat around your waist so that you can be comfortable and decent. The shirt would be too short for your preference."

I forced a smile and bobbed my head up and down.

I turned on my heels and marched towards the bathroom. I removed my wet clothes and changed into his shirt.

Mmm, shirt smells really good.

It had that masculine cologne smell with the fragrance of musk, mint and sandalwood.

I took the coat from the cloth holder, I tied the sleeves of the coat around my waist like an apron.

I looked at myself in the small square mirror and rotated myself.

Do I look decent enough?

I shook my head in denial and left the bathroom.

Harold was standing near the bed and as I approached him, he handed me a blanket and a pillow.

I frowned in confusion.

"You can take the floor to sleep." He arrogantly nudged his chin towards the floor.

Calm down... Take a deep breath...123....123.

"I get a bad back ache whenever I sleep on something hard..you know.." I forced a smile.

"So?" He raised a brow.

"So, we can share the bed, it's enough for both of us.." it was a medium sized bed, obviously both of us can fit in.
"...and just look at the dirty floor, with water all around and I even saw two cockroaches crawling down the cot." I elucidated it to him properly with a sweet soft tone.

Probably I'll get pneumonia if I sleep on this floor.

He glanced down at the floor and pondered in some thoughts for a while as he pursed his lips.

"Okay.... but there will be a partition." He said.

"Partition?"

"Yes." With that he walked towards the bed and took the two pillows  before placing it in between like a border.
"You shouldn't cross this border Miss Nolan, if that's okay with you, you can sleep on the bed." I gave him a bored look.

As if I wanna touch him.

Not even in million years.

Huh!!

I scoffed inwardly but however forced a smile and nodded.

"Okay."

He sat on his side of the bed as I walked on my side of the bed. He laid on the bed, turning on the other side. He was on the edge of the bed, even an inch of his movement will lead him directly onto the floor.