CHAPTER 76

Hi there, Hailey's here..
I want to thank PelsNation for her support and love towards me. Her comments has always made me happy and encouraged me to write. Thank you PelsNation. And this chapter is for you, love.
❤️❤️

♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎

N      A      O      M      I

It's over!!!

Finally a lone tear rolled down my cheek. I took a deep breath.

Harold left me!!

He went to his room and locked himself and he's not even coming out, it has already been fifteen minutes.

Maybe it's my time to leave.

"Miss Nolan." I wiped my tears as I heard Harold calling me from behind.

I spun around and saw a beautiful small smile on his face.

Maybe he wants to part ways in good terms.

He took my right hand in his and the soft smile was not leaving his lips. He pushed a platinum ring on my ring finger, which had huge sapphire stone in it.
"Let's get pregnant!" He said with a smile as I furrowed my brows.
"Let's get married!" He raised his brows and I was beyond puzzled.
"Will you marry me??" He asked and my mouth hung low.

Is he seriously asking me to marry him??

Am I dreaming??

I pinched myself and..

Ouch!! It hurts.

"Are you marrying me because I'm pregnant??" I asked in a low voice.

"What??!" He wrinkled his nose and shook his head.
"I love you and that's the reason why I want to marry you." He stated.

A slight chuckle escaped my lips as wiped my streaming tears before nodding. He smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead. He pulled away and I bluttered something out.
"Gosh!! Can't believe that I'm gonna marry an anti romantic guy!!" I joked just to lighten the atmosphere

But maybe Harold took the joke a little seriously.

The smile on his face vanished away as a subtle frown etched his face and small pout formed on his lips.

He took my right hand again and pulled the ring out of my finger as my eyes widened in disbelief.

Is he not gonna marry me???

What the hell???!!

He caught my wrist and pulled me out of the kitchen. He walked across the lounge and pushed the glass door open which led us to a beautiful balcony.

We entered the balcony as he stood infront of me, both of us facing each other. He held both of my hands and smiled.
"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me Miss Nolan." His face gleamed like a starlight underneath the full moon.
"Time stopped in a single moment when I realized that I love you. I laugh when you sing, It hurts me to see you in pain and I know..." he took a deep breath  "..I know I want to get drenched in your love. I want to be your shadow the whole time, so that no one can separate us..no one!!" Tears were already streaming down my eyes.
"Your companionship is so wonderful that I cannot even define it. You have colored me in all colors of love. You're happiness feels like a blessing...a blessing which I will always cherish. I want to get lost somewhere with you and with this small pack of happiness.." he placed his hand on my stomach.
"So.." he took a step back and knelt down before me.
"From Miss Nolan will you be my Mrs Kingston??" I chuckled while wiping my tears.