CHAPTER 73

N     A     O     M     I

The car halted infront of the huge skyscraper building. The driver, immediately got out of the car and opened the door for Harold and then to me. Around seven bodyguards were surrounded around us while entering the lobby.

Back in home, everything feels normal...Harold feels like a normie to me but here I can sense a certain power radiating around Harold. He is indeed a powerful business tycoon.

Harold walked forward and I was beside him. The bodyguards stopped surrounding us once we reached the lobby. All eyes turned towards us, like precisely on Harold.

"Act like a disciplined PA!" He whispered.

I tilted my head towards him and narrowed my eyes.
"Are you ashamed or embarrassed to call me your something?!" I whispered back.

He halted and so did I. His brows dipped together and his lips pursed.
"No!! Not at all!" With that said, he pulled me towards him by my waist and started walking as I paced with him.

The chorus of murmurs were heard and all eyes were on us.
"Ugh!! I am so not an attention seeker." I mumbled.

"Get used to it!" Harold smiled while his grip around my waist was firm and tight.

I pulled my pencil skirt down as I was feeling nervous. I was just wearing a simple white shirt tucked in with a maroon pencil cut skirt.

Finally we reached the elevator as now there was no one except me and Harold. I heaved a long sigh.
"I was so petrified!!" I huffed.

Harold chuckled in return.

It's been so long since I last entered my office. The crowded place just caught me bad.

The elevator dinged as it opened and we stepped out.

Finally relieved, I walked forward but again all eyes turned towards me as again anxiety hit me hard. The CEO block, the most elite block. Back in New York, I hated going up in the COO block because the employees in here are immaculately perfect. A single mistake is not committed by these humans. And infront of them we...I mean Zach, Kate and me are nothing.

Again I felt a hand around my waist and together we walked down towards his cabin. I could here mumblings vigorously.

Is Harold deaf!! Can't he hear the mumblings.

I glanced at him and he was all normal.

We reached his cabin but suddenly Dylan popped out of nowhere, he was wearing a formal suit.
"Welcome Naomi!" He chirped.
"Welcome to SDC!!" He grinned.
"You can sit in king's cabin for a while. Your cabin is getting ready!" He said and then glanced at Harold before nodding.

Then without a word, he walked around the block and we entered his cabin. The door opened and again a beautiful frondescence was invited.

There was a huge glass wall behind his beautiful mahogany table. On top of the table was small cactus pot, laptop, books and files arranged neatly. Infront of his table was a huge wallpaper of a palm trees and some other foliage. Here in his cabin, there was themed stand of brass pots of plants. Even his cabin was exquisitely foliage.