CHAPTER 48

Third person's pov ::

Harold's age : 16

"Are you the one behind all of this??" Marcel blazed in anger.

"Behind what??" Helen smirked in return.

There were infront of the seashore, facing each other. The water waves moving up and down, wild and free. They were times when they used to visit this place everyday back then when Harold was a kid. A wave of nostalgia swept over Helen while entering the place. The three of them, a perfect happy family. But now it was shattered, everything was ruined.

"Don't play dumb, Helen!!" He growled.

"Yes, it was me." Helen smirked in challenging way.
"I abducted those girls from your lair and even the white powders." She clicked her tongue.
"Even Diego is dead now." She gave him a pity look.

"You!!!" Marcel's nostrils flared in intense rage as he took a step forward to harm her.

"Don't you dare!" Helen glared as she held her palm out.
"A single step forward and my men, who are standing above the building will shoot you." Marcel looked up at the building which was five meters away from them. He saw a man holding a sniper and the barrel was pointed at him.

"The steps that you're taking will lead you to death one day, Helen." Marcel said in low dangerous voice.

"I don't care!!" Helen replied curtly.

"I'm warning you Helen, another invasion on my domain....and you are gone."

"I'm not scared of your empty threats."

"You better be then."

"Or what?!"

"Then get ready to have a taste of your death." Marcel gritted.

And with that he walked away from her, leaving her all alone at the seashore. At one point she felt like crying but she composed herself  because Marcel was not worth loving.

..............

One year later :

Harold's age : 17

Within a year, Helen brought her company to accuracy and along with that she even focused on her committee, which has lately been saving girls from being trafficked and teenagers from drugs. She had spies on every such domains, who used to give information about the domain and with that they succeeded in breaking inside the domain. She had developed not only her company but even her committee.

Helen walked inside her house as suddenly Harold jumped up with a beaming face.
"Mom!!!"

"What happened??" 

"You won't believe this..." he exclaimed with excitement.

"What?" Helen looked puzzled.

"Okay.." he took a deep breath.
"Actually I sent a video of me singing to the super singing cast and guess what.." his face beamed in delight.
"They selected me and had asked me to come tomorrow night for the live auditions." Harold squealed.

"Oh my goodness!! I'm so happy for you son." She grinned while hugging him.
"Congratulations king."

"Thanks mom." He hugged her back.
"And mom will you come along with me tomorrow to my audition?" He asked with a delighted face.

"Sure dear, I'll always be there for you."

"Thanks mom."

.........