CHAPTER 59

H         A         R        O         L         D

Leaving??! Next week? This month ends with next week!!

Suddenly my whole demeanor changed as fear engulfed me all of the sudden.

I'll be all alone once again!!

But I knew one or the other day she'll leave!!

But why am I feeling so sad?!

"So Harold.." she cleared her throat.
"Am I leaving next week to New York or not?" She raised her brows.

"Um..I'll inform you about it later." I responded.

"Are you okay?!" She asked with quirked lips.

"Yeah..." I trailed off with a small smile.

Miss Nolan really did made me forget about my previous conversation with Marcel. She's immature but she's whole lot of a fun pack. She's extraordinary, no one can ever find another type of her. Again I couldn't help but smile.
For a minute there was a peaceful silence, water was splashing up our feet sending a soothing sensation through my body when suddenly Miss Nolan called me.

"Harold..." she faltered.

"Hmm." I raised a single brow at her.

"Will you miss me once I'll leave your  house?" She asked with a smile.

And my heart suddenly thumped against my ribcage.

Will I??

Of course I will!!!

"Hmm.." I nodded quietly.

Her smile was replaced by a ear to ear grin.
"Even I'll miss your grumpy face and your foliage house." She giggled.

I scowled at her.

"As I'm your employee and a friend now, you can give me a raise once I resume your company back." She batted her eyelashes and suddenly started chuckling as I frowned.
"I like you!" She said as I raised a brow.

"Why the sudden change of heart, I remembered you hating me." I smirked.
"Why?!"

"What why?!" She frowned.

"Why do you like me?" I asked as she tapped her chin and after a second she replied.

"I don't need a reason to like someone, I just like you." She shrugged and started chuckling and after a minute she asked,

"Hungry??!"

Well yess..

"Hmm.." I subtly hummed.

She got on her feet in an instant,
"Let's feed our mighty Kingston!!!!!" She bellowed and walked forward.

I shook my head and followed from behind.

.............

Delighted...

I'm delighted by her food, I mean how can someone prepare such a tasty food. We had our dinner at 7 pm, by the way the tasty food prepared by her was simple spaghetti but it tasted like heaven.