CHAPTER 33

Shit!!

Ewwwww!!!

Nooooo!!!

I instantly pushed her away from me.
"I am straight, girl." I exaggerated on the word straight and wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

The waitresses scowled at me,
"I wasn't kissing you ma'am..." the waitress rolled her eyes. ".... I was just helping you, you were short of breath so mouth to mouth breathing was important." with that she stood up and walked away.

"Naomi!!" Dylan came with a towel in his hand.

He was all dry... so he wasn't the one who saved me from drowning. He wrapped the towel around my shoulders.
"Are you alright?" He asked and I nodded.

I glanced up only to find Harold, totally drenched from top to bottom. So he was the one who saved me.

"Are you...okay?" He asked softly as I nodded.

He turned his attention towards Zhāng Chang before glaring hard at him.
"She lost her grip and fell into the water infront of you Mr Chang." He yelled.

"I thought she knew how to swim."

In return Harold scoffed.
"While falling she screamed that she don't know how to swim yet you didn't bother to jump and save her. What if I was a little late, huh?" Harold confronted him.

"I.... I am sorry." Zhāng apologized and turned around before walking away.

Zhāng Chang is such an asshole.

Because of him I lost my phone, my phone fell into the water and all I wanted to do right now was cry aloud.

Ahhhh.... I lost my precious phone.

My phone was last year's latest phone.

Again I sniffled inwardly.

Dylan helped me to stand up and together we started walking. I stopped beside Harold.
"Thank you." I whispered to him and walked away towards my room with Dylan.

As we reached my room, Dylan left me to take a bath. I took a long hot bath and then rested for a while.

I had nothing for entertainment, so I just sat inside my room and looked around.

Later, at night. I didn't bother to go out as I ordered my dinner to my room and ate it. After dinner I laid down on my bed and soon sleep engulfed me.

.........

I woke up late this morning and I took a bath before sauntering out of my suite room. I walked towards the dine where the buffet was placed. I took what I want to eat and walked around the place but no one was around except for the waitresses. The waitress who saved me by mouth to mouth breathing was also there, she was wiping the tables.

I walked towards her,
"Hey....um... hi." I smiled as she looked straight at me.
"Thank you and sorry." I said.

She smiled.
"You are welcome and it's okay. "

"Well, what's your name beautiful?" I asked with a smile.

In return she narrowed her eyes playfully,
"Now I'm doubting that you're straight." She said and I chuckled.
"Just kidding. " She chuckled back.
"Well, my name is Stacy."

I told her my name and then we had a chit chat, she told me how Harold jumped into the water to save me without having any second thought. She also admired Harold's style, beauty and lot more.

She's surely crushing on Harold..

"Well, where is everyone?" I asked looking around.

"Everyone had their breakfast early in the morning and now maybe they are in their conference room having their meeting." She smiled.