CHAPTER 37

It was already night and I was still in my room, frantically lying on my bed with my blanket wrapped around me. I was still not feeling well, I was in agony.

I just want to feel better, these stupid Heartbreaks are BITCH.

Darn it.

I want to feel good, I have to engross myself in some activity. Maybe singing can work. Many people sing whenever they are sad. So let me just try.

I took my phone and switched on the Bluetooth before connecting my phone to the speaker. I chose a certain song's karaoke before playing it on the speaker. I raised the volume at full. The loud music was bustling in my entire room. I switched off the lights and turned on a dim lights, sought of giving my room a concert look. I climbed up the bed, balled my fist before raising it up infront of my mouth, like a mic.

I shook my body with rhythm of the music before singing.

"I'm mad at Disney, Disney,
They tricked me, tricked me.
Had me wishing on a shooting star."

I jumped up and down on bed, and continued singing like a professional singer.

"Now I'm twenty something,
I still no nothing.
But who I am or what I'm not?"

I was totally drowning in the euphoric feeling I had for Dylan but now I'm drowning in agony.

"So call me a pessimist,
But I don't believe in it.
Finding a true loves kiss is bullshit. "

That's true.

"I felt sad love...

Mike

"I felt bad love.."

Peter

"I felt happy love, turns into giving up.."

Dylan.

I felt hurt love by the word love,
What the hell is love supposed feel like?"

I collapsed on my bed and sighed. The music was playing but I was tired. Suddenly the telephone, which was right beside my ear rang loudly, deafening my ears.

God!!

I answered the call,
"Hello?"

"What's the noise, Miss Nolan?" He bursted.

"What?" The music was bustling loudly, I switched off the speaker and asked again.
"What happened?"

"Miss Nolan.." his voice was stern.
"I need a perfect eight hours of sleep and you're disturbing my sleep by creating such a hassle of a noise."

"I'm sorry." I sighed.

"My room is right below yours, such inconvenience will not be tolerated here. Next time, do not do such noisy things which will affect my routine."

"Okay."

"Why are you so calm?" And this question angered me.