╔══•III•══╗

Peter's pov:
We're having lunch with the team after practice. I skipped breakfast today so I know I have to eat right now. I can't let them know that I'm struggling with eating, I caused enough trouble already. So I eat. Then I go up to my room after I threw up and I check my phone. I see millions of messages and calls from Ned. Shit, I have school today. I go down to Mr. Stark immediately. "Mr. Stark! I have school today, I totally forgot about it." "Don't worry kid, I already told the school that you'll be skipping a few days," he says while doing something on his suit. "But I can't miss it. Mr. Stark, how will I make up to the others if I miss it?" I ask. "Peter. You're the best student in your class. You can skip a few days." he puts a hand on my shoulder.

Then I see him getting back to the suit. I realize what he's doing after a while and I notice that he put that screw in the wrong place. "That's not at the right place. It'll shut down if you put it there." I say as I unscrew the screw. "It'll be better here." "Oh, thanks kid," he says. I'm about to leave and go back to my room but Mr. Stark speaks up "Do you want to stay here and help me, Pete?" "Yea sure, why not" at least I'm not overthinking in my room and I get to spend more time with Mr. Stark.

I stay there and help him upgrade his suit, we end up working for a couple of hours, until dinner time. Bucky's the one who comes down, searching for me. "Hey Tony, do you know where- Oh okay," he says. "I just wanted to tell you that dinner's ready" "Thanks Buck, we'll be there in a minute" Tony replies. We pack some things in his lab, some screws, and tools and then we go up. "Thanks for helping me kid. I enjoyed working with you." he pats me on the shoulder. "Me too" I smile.

But my smile fades as soon as I smell the pizza in the kitchen. I don't want to eat again. "Um. Is it okay if I go up to my room, Mr. Stark? I don't really feel that good. I think I'm going to skip dinner tonight." "Please kid. You haven't eaten anything else than lunch today. I can make you something else if that's better!" he says. "I really don't feel good. I'm sorry..." I try to back out of the situation. "Okay. But I'll watch you eat breakfast tomorrow then." he sighs.

As I go to my room, I hear Mr. Stark speaking to the others. I understand the most important words in his sentence. "...sick. I'm worried...I don't know....he's not eating." I'm feeling guilty already. Why did I even say that, I could've just eaten and then thrown it up. I'm so selfish. I don't matter. I'm annoying. I make everything worse. Thoughts I was hoping to not get at least today, enter my head. It already feels like my head's gonna explode. It's so loud and I know it's gonna get worse. I put on my headphones and play some music thinking it would help with my thoughts. It definitely didn't. I'm crying now and panicking. I don't but I also want to just get that blade and use it. I'm so useless. I don't care anymore. I search for my secret, hidden box in my bathroom cabinet. I lock the door behind me and sit down on the floor. The music is still playing in my ears, loudly. I don't hear anything, a thought goes through my head. What if someone's going to come in and I don't hear it? My anxiety tells me to lower the volume so I do. And I'm so glad I did that. A moment later I hear Steve's voice at my door. I quickly shove my blades back into my bathroom cabinet and go to open the door.