╔══•LV•══╗

Peter's pov:
Dr. Raynor sits down on my chair in front of my desk. "So Peter." I look at her still confused "Tell me about yourself," she says. Now I put the pieces together. She's here because of me. She's here because Bucky thought I need a therapist. "You're not going to get me talk you know that, right?" I ask. She just stares at me then says, "You can tell me about your superhero self too. I'm specified for superheroes. Like Bucky." I sigh. I answer her question with general information, nothing too deep. "My name is Peter Parker. I'm Spider-Man. Uhm. What else... I'm 16. I don't know." She nods. "Nice to meet you Spider-Man. It must be hard to deal with being a hero right?" I shrug my shoulders, "I like being Spider-Man." "You didn't mention your family. How's your relationship with them? Do they know about you being Spider-Man?" I stay silent. I'm not going in detail with this. But I can't tell anything about my family. I don't have a family. I still have to answer something and something that doesn't tell much. "It's- it's complicated." "Mhm. I see. I heard you have a stepdad?" she asks. I just nod. I don't want to talk about him. Or about anything related to him. "Do you have a good relationship?" she asks. I don't say anything just stare at her. I won't talk about this.

After a few minutes I say, "Can you go now? I'm tired." I try to avoid her questions and make her go. I don't want her here and her questions anymore. "Peter," she looks at me, "I know what you're doing." I just stare at her. After a little while she speaks up again, "So what about your stepdad?" I shake my head, not answering the question. I sit down on my bed and try to avoid her. "What about your uncle?" she asks. My throat feels like it's burning, I'm holding the cry in. I stare in front of myself. Trying to act like I don't care and maybe she'll go away then. "Or if not them then what happened with your Aunt?" I'm fighting the urge to yell into her face. She knows what she's doing and I'm getting upset. She pauses. I'm still just sitting on my bed staring in front of myself. I feel a warm, burning tear rolling down my cheek. "What happened with them?" she asks. I'm shaking my head while more tears come out of my eye. "What happened on that roof a few weeks ago Peter?" "No. No, go away," I say upset. But she acts like she didn't even hear me. She talks over me and doesn't stop. "What happened with your parents?" she asks talking over my denying. "Stop. I won't-" "Why do you wear hoodies all the time?" I'm crying. "What's up with all the untouched food in your room?" I laid my head in my palms, hiding my crying and muttering the word 'stop' to drown her voice. I still hear and understand what she's saying. It's like the voice in my head but in real life.

I want her gone. She's really getting on my nerves and I'm so close to scream into her face. "I heard-" "Stop!" I yell while crying, "I'll answer your stupid questions if that makes you go away!" I wipe my tears and finally she stays silent. She doesn't say anything, she's waiting for my answer. But even though I said I'll answer her questions I don't want to and not planning to. But as she keeps staring at me, waiting, it's getting awkward and uncomfortable. I feel the need to say something now. "Uhm..." I start, "Who do I start with then?" "Maybe your stepdad?" I nod. "He hurt me and I had to get away from there. That's all," I slur my words. I try to give as minimal information as I can. "How did he hurt you?" Dr. Raynor asks calmly. I swallow before answering and I avoid eye contact. "He said bad things to me and he physically hurt me... like hit me." I feel my voice shaking already. God I hate this.

Steve's pov:
"Yeah, she's in there with him. I heard some shouting but I guess it was expected." Bucky said. "I'm glad you decided to call her. It'll be hard but I believe she can help." Bucky nods. "Also..." Bucky starts, "I told her I wanted counseling too." My face lights up. "That's so great, I'm so proud you reached out for help," I hug him, with one arm, from the side as he's sitting next to me. "You really took too much pills the last weeks." "I know..." he says. More muffled yelling filters in from next door. We both stay silent. Giving this sad moment silence to sink in. I sigh. It's not a pleasant experience to hear Peter cry and yell. But I know it's for his own good. This goes with the way of recovery. "Steve," Bucky calls me out. I look at him, waiting for him to continue. "Are you.. are you good? I didn't ask this since the attempt... sorry." I slightly smile at his concern. "I'm good Buck, you don't have to worry." "Just that, it must've been so hard for you too. I mean you basically saw him jump and caught him." I sigh. "It was hard yes. I had a lot of bad moments and still do sometimes but it's all good now. It's much much better," I smile. "Sorry... I made it even worse by being passed out so much," Bucky says. I shake my head and say, "You didn't do anything wrong. We both been through a lot and we have different ways of dealing with this." A few seconds after I add, "And even though your way wasn't the best, I can still understand how that could give you an escape and help." Bucky smiles slightly. He nods in agreement and hugs me. "I still could've been there for you and I'm sorry" he says while still hugging me. "It's okay" i whisper back.