╔══•XV•══╗

Peter's pov:
Before I step inside I think about Matthew and what he could do to me. "I don't even care anymore" I whisper to myself before going inside. I put my shoes away, sigh, and accept that I'm gonna be hurt even more. I look into the mirror above the shoe rack. I notice that my hoodie is stained from the opened cuts. "Shit it got stained." I try to cover it with my hands or hide it, so Matthew doesn't see it. Then when I decided that it'll be fine, he won't see it and I'm about to quickly go to my room and change, I turn and see him looking at me. "Shit it got stained-ha," he tries to mimic my voice. That means he saw me trying to hide my arm from beginning to end.

"What did you do stupid?" He grabs my arm. "You cut yourself again?" He rolls up my sleeves and he sees the cuts and open wounds. "Haha you do" he laughs. He seems kinda excited, I always knew he likes seeing me in pain but still. He has never acted like that when I was hurt. "Seriously what did you do? Your face looks like it had been hit" he says as he drags me to the kitchen. "Huh?" I don't answer. I know he probably doesn't even care, he just wants to hurt me like every day. Although he's gonna hit me if I don't answer, so I eventually do. "Bullies," I say. "Your bullies hit you? What else did they do?" He acts as if he cares but I see his joy from the thought of me being hurt. I know he's gonna hit me and hurt me so I don't even bother to do anything against him, I just do what he tells me and hope that it'll end soon. "They took my wallet," I say. "You idiot! You can't even take care of your stupid money!" He yells. "Why did that bitch even get you money?" He talks about May again like that. I can't listen to that and not do anything. It gets me so upset. "Don't talk about her like that" I say. "Otherwise what?" He smiles. "Otherwise you'll regret telling things like that!" I say angrily. "Don't you dare yell at me!" He hits me in the face. He holds me by my arm, with the sleeves rolled up, so it pretty much hurts already, but he tightens the grip and I immediately try to pull my hand out of his hands. "Oh does this hurt baby?" He says as he tightens the grip even more. "Ow ow stop. Please stop" I try to get my hand out but his grip is so tight and strong. "Ow, shit STOP!" I'm almost crying now. There's only one way to make him stop. I know he'll be very mad and even do something worse but I just want this to end. I punch him in the face as strongly as I can with my other hand. He slowly lifts his head up to face me. His nose is bleeding again and his cheekbones are bleeding a little too. He wipes his nose and cheeks and scoffs. "You little bitch. You stupid pig." He says as he's coming closer to me. He doesn't yell, that not means any good. He grabs me by my throat like last time. He's choking me again. He's really mad cause his grip is even stronger than on my arm. I can't breathe any air in. I'm panicking and that makes it worse, I wanna breathe, I don't wanna faint. I'm gasping for air but nothing happens. He lets me go and I finally can breathe a little. He then suddenly grabs a knife from the kitchen. I know what he wants to do. I'm collapsed and weak on the floor but I stand up while shaking and try to escape from this again. He's faster than me and he grabs my arm. "If you dare to do this again. I'll kill you!" He yells as he pushes the knife into my arm. The blood doesn't start coming out. It takes a few seconds to come, so I know it's really deep. He drags the knife over my already deep and opened cuts. It hurts so much. I'm crying and panicking, begging Matthew to stop. "STOP!! Stopp!!" I scream from the pain.

Bucky's pov:
I'm going to see Peter again. I wanna know how he's healing from yesterday so I decided to check on him. I climb inside the window but I don't find him there. I look around in the room a little, trying to find him but nothing. Then I hear a noise from downstairs. It's like someone fell. Then some rattling and like someone's running. I'm trying to get the pieces together but I have no idea what happens down there until I hear someone yell. "If you dare to do this again. I'll kill you!" It's Matthew. He's hurting Peter I suppose. When I hear Peter cry and yell 'stop', I know I have to go down and protect him. I rush down the stairs and I see them. Matthew as he turns around, holding a bloody knife, and Peter with his arm bleeding heavily, collapses as Matthew lets him go. I just stand there, stunned for a second but then I see Matthew coming towards me. "What the hell are you doing in my house?" He yells. He's furious and he has a knife. I have to be careful. I get the knife out of his hand so he's an easy target now. I stand in front of Peter to protect him. Matthew tries to hit me in the face but I catch the hit and twist his arm so he falls. While, Peter gets up. "Peter, no stay down. You've lost a lot of blo-" Matthew hit me while I was looking at Peter. He's strong I admit, he got me on the floor. As I'm getting up, I see another hit coming but Peter stands in front of me and catches the hit. He's so strong even though he's hurt badly. "What the heck?" Matthew says shocked. I stand up and hit Matthew, finally knocking him out. "Good job Pete. Let me look at your arm, I have some bandages, let's just put that on them" I say as I wrap his arms in bandages. "Okay. Now quickly get your things and come with me." "What?" "Just do it." A few minutes later he comes down with his backpack and I step out on the door with him.