╔══•XVIII•══╗

Bucky's pov:
I wake up and I get ready to go down. On my way, I peek into Peter's room, just to make sure he's okay. I see him sleeping calmly, but as I look over the room, the clothes and the slightly bloody bandage on the ground make me worry. I also see some blood on his bed. Oh no. What did he do? How? I close the door and let him sleep more. I'll talk with him a little later. When I reach the living room I see Bruce, Tony, and Steve there. "Morning," I say but I just get a 'Hi' from Steve and no one else. I notice them looking at me worried and sad. I look confused at them and then I look at Steve. Did he tell them anything? "What's wrong?" "You knew that Peter's hurting himself, for a long time and you didn't say a word?" Tony says as he looks at me angrily. I see Steve go away to another room. "Uhm but..." I try to say. "Bucky you know that's a very serious thing, you can't just pretend it doesn't exist," Bruce says. "Guys I just-" "No, Bucky. You should've told us. What even are you? You don't want him to get better or something?!" Tony says. "He asked me to not-" "Yes but it's-" Bruce tries to say but I cut him off. Again I can't have a word about anything here. "Let me speak!" I raise my voice. They both look at me. "I promised Peter that I won't tell it to anyone because then it would've had consequences. And no I'm not gonna tell why or what consequences or with who. If he feels like he can tell it to someone he will. I brought him here to get help so I'm checking up on him and if he's really bad I'll make a decision instead of him. Understood?" I stand up and I go after Steve.

I find Steve in the kitchen. "Steve. You told them, right?" He doesn't answer. He doesn't even turn around to face me. "What kind of a friend are you? When I specifically asked you to not talk about it to anyone!" "Bucky you have to understand that it's not just about us. It's about Peter and his health." "Yea but I know how he feels and if he feels really bad I'll interrupt and get him help," I say angrily. "If you had to get him here then something is really bad. We can't wait for more Buck! I had to tell them." "I'm gonna go and talk to him when he wakes up and THEN decide if I should tell people or not!" I raise my voice at him. "Now if he finds out that more people know, he won't trust me anymore, and then we'll not know anything about him! He'll stay away from us and he'll hide his feelings." I say and walk out of the room, not wanting to hear his answer. I go past Tony and Bruce as well, they look worried but disappointed in me. I don't even care I just go up to my room and lock the door.

I'm looking out the window while thinking. Of course, everything is my fault now that I tried to make Peter trust me. I'm not gonna tell anything to anyone unless Peter asks me to. I'm done with trusting people.
Steve. Steve was the only one I thought I could trust and tell him things but no. Not anymore. I'm so fed up with everyone. They can't make decisions without speaking with the person who they make decisions for. In this case Peter. And I'm the only one here who he trusts even a little, so I should make decisions about him. And I think if he wants help he'll ask for help. If I have to, I'll interrupt but I'm giving him the opportunity and trust to get help when he wants to.
No, actually it is my fault. I shouldn't have told to anyone. I feel so angry and betrayed. I decide to go out to let my emotions out. I get my coat and go down. Now more people are there like Wanda or Loki. And they're all looking at me, but I don't care. I just go out the door slamming it behind me. I usually go to the town, this time because of the business and loudness. It helps me get away from my thoughts a little.