╔══•L•══╗

[time skip - two weeks later]

Tony's pov:
Peter still avoids everyone and everything. He's in his room all day and he barely eats anything. No one could get anything out of him. I'm getting really concerned about it. I tried to talk to him every day since but he either doesn't answer or he lies. I'm heading to his room at the moment when I meet with Steve in the hallway. He looks tired. Like every one of us does. Peter's attempt really took a toll on everyone; especially Peter. But Bucky as well. He'd been out more than he ever did in the past week. Multiple times a day. And this affects Steve too. So I understand why he looks that tired.

I reach Peter's room. I knock, but not expecting an answer. After the third time I knock, I just sigh and open in. He's lying in his bed, watching TV, not even looking at me even though I know he heard me come in. "Hey, kid." "Hi," he says, still avoiding that I'm standing in his doorway. "How are you?" I ask, but I know what he'll say. It's either something like 'I'm okay' or 'I don't know.' "Fine," he replies after all. "Are you sure? We can talk if you want," I try, like every time. "Yes, I'm sure. I'm good," he says but now he looks at me. He looks as tired as everyone but still says he's fine and good. It's so sad how he doesn't trust anyone anymore. I don't say anything, I just go out of his room. I want to get some breakfast up to him. Even though he never really eats it, I still got new hope, every day. I get to the kitchen and grab a plate of fried eggs with bacon and sausages. I also put a slice of pie away for him since I know he likes pies. When I get back to his room I put the plate down on his desk and say, "I brought you some breakfast and I also put some pie away for you, it's in the fridge if you want it. Or you can even call me and I'll get it for you." He nods and says thanks. As I look around his room I see all the empty glasses and plates full of food. He didn't eat even a bit. I collect his plates and take them down. I throw the spoiled food out and put the dishes in the sink, then I return to my room after another failed attempt to make him communicate with me.

Peter's pov:
It's somewhere in the evening when another person, Steve, comes into my room. I've been ignoring him since. Even though he's been trying to talk to me every day. I just don't care. He goes out after a few minutes of just looking at me. Bucky doesn't try anymore. I barely even see him. He tried to talk to me like 5 days ago but that's it. I stand up and go to my desk to see what kind of food Mr. Stark brought me. I see an egg with bacon and some sausages, and a piece of paper next to it saying 'I know you like cherry pie so there's some for you in the fridge ❤︎' I smile at the note. He actually remembered that it's my favorite. I haven't really eaten all week and not planning to either but I actually like cherry pie very much. Aunt May always used to bake that so it reminds me of her. I decide to eat it for her. I know she'd want me to eat some of it if she was still here. So I convinced myself that I'd go and take it as soon as everyone went to practice.
A few hours later, around 3 pm, I decide to go down and take that pie into my room. I sneak into the kitchen and open the fridge. After a bit of searching, I found the slice of pie with a piece of paper with my name on it. I take it and pray that I won't meet with anyone on my way back. I go as quickly and quietly as I can. Luckily I get back to my room without anyone noticing I was ever down in the kitchen. I just look at what's in front of me. My brain is telling me to stop and not eat a single bit of it. But another part of me says that it's what May wanted me to do. And I'd do anything for her. I grab a fork and cut into the pie. I lift my fork with the food on it. The voices telling me that I shouldn't and I'll get fat if I eat this. I'm just staring at this point. Panic fills me. But it's just a god damn piece of cherry pie. Something I liked so much when I was living with May. She always baked it when someone had a bad day. Once we pranked Uncle Ben and baked him a pie that looked exactly like cherry pie but tomatoes were in there and he got so surprised when he tasted it. We laughed so much at that. I realize I'm smiling at the good memories. And a moment later, tears brimmed in my eyes. I miss them so bad. I finally take the first piece of that pie in my mouth. And I start sobbing as I taste the cherry flavor. Somehow it's exactly like May's. Just one little taste brings back so much nostalgia and memories. I can't. I can't eat that. It's making me sob even more. It's so good but I just can't, it's too many memories and it hurts to relive those again. I put that plate down. I leave it on my desk and try to go to sleep. It's the only way to forget and not feel anything.