╔══•XIV•══╗

Peter's pov:
Bucky came home with me after taking care of my arm. Little did he know but he literally saved me. I wasn't just hurting myself, I think I was ready to jump. I went to bed after some thinking and could sleep now. The next day I woke up and went to school.

"Penis Parker arrived," Flash said as he kicked me from behind. I just ignored him. I felt all the eyes on me and when he pushed me, I fell. Everyone and everything was looking at me. I quickly grabbed my things and continued to walk to class. I felt how my legs were shaking but I made it to class without collapsing.

A few classes later Flash came to me again. "Hey Buddy" he put his arm around my shoulders. I felt that strong even choking cologne of his. I could puke there. "I'm sorry I made you feel like that today. I admit it was a mistake." Did he just apologize? Really? "Uhh, it's okay..." I said, not believing what he just did. "After classes come to the back of the school. Let's talk about it a little." I was so shocked. What happened? Did a teacher tell him to do that? Of course, my overthinking told me that it was just a joke and he just wants to hurt me again. My thoughts won and after classes, I didn't go there. I knew what they would do to me. As I was walking down the road next to the school with my headphones on, I felt a grip on my arm and someone pulled me. "Hey! Ow." I said. Of course, it was Flash. "Parker. What were you thinking? That you could just walk away like that?" I saw two other guys next to him, seemed like they were older, a few years above us. They were pretty big and strong but I knew I could handle them with my super strength. Of course, I couldn't use that in front of Flash and everyone but it was kinda relieving to know that if something really bad happens I can protect myself.

I see the two boys come closer to me and grab both of my arms. They hold me back while Flash actually hits me in the face. He never really hurt me like that. I don't know what happened now. Maybe I did something. "Do you have any money with you?" I don't answer, I need that. That's all I have, they can't take it. "So you do" Flash smiles. "Where is it? Tell me where is it." "No," I say. He takes my backpack and zips it out. He turns the backpack upside down so the things fall out of it. My books and my phone also my wallet fall out. Eventually my suit. Flash takes my wallet and the money out of it. Then he hits me in the face again. "This is for not telling me about the money." I feel both of my cheeks burn up now from the hits. But if that's it then it's fine. "Oh, a Spider-Man suit?! Are you that big fan of him wow. Haha," he says as he lifts the suit up to see it better. "Well go ahead and keep your stupid fake suit. But I know you're in that 'Stark Internship' so you must've seen him. Who is he?" I stay quiet. I could tell them that I don't know him but I told them I know Spider-Man at a party before. I'm so stupid. He kicks me in the stomach. "Who's Spider-Man? I know you know it!" As he kicks me I feel myself kinda collapsing but of course, the two boys are holding me by my arm. It hurts in my stomach, yes but I feel the wounds open up on my arm because they hold me by my arms. I hiss to the pain but still don't say anything. "Say something!" He yells. "I don't know who's he," I say quietly. "What?" Flash leans closer to my face. Ugh, I feel his perfume again. "Yes I've met with him but I have never seen him without the suit," I say. Flash scoffs and before telling the guys to let me go he slaps me once more. Finally, they're gone. They took my wallet and all my money with it but I can get it back... somehow. So it's fine, just a few bruises. I go home.