╔══•X•══╗

Peter's pov:
"So... I know you don't want to but we have to talk Pete." "Okay..." I sit down on my bed. Luckily the hoodie on my head doesn't seem to bother him and I try to hide my face as much as I can so he won't notice. "How are you kid?" I get a little surprised. Why would this question be so important? But I answer as usual "I'm good." "Now how are you actually?" he asks again. He knows and now I have to tell him something. "I'm okay, really" I try to play it off. "Peter, I saw the bruisers and cuts, I heard you cry. Please tell me what's going on." Panic hits me suddenly and I can't speak anymore. "I-I'm not. I'm not...fine I'm sorry" my voice is all high-pitched, it's pathetic. "I don't know how... how to tell anything..." I say. "Can I ask then?" He suggests. I nod.

"Who did those bruises and cuts?" I stay silent. I don't want to tell him it was Matthew. I don't wanna get in trouble. "Was it someone from the school?" I don't even try to talk, I shake my head. "Then was it someone close to you?" I just nod. "Someone from the avengers?" he asks. "No, no," I speak up, making sure that he believes it was no one from there. "Was it...Matthew?" I don't answer. I don't want to answer. We sit in a few seconds of silence. "No..." I finally say it. "May?" "Oh god no. Of course not." I say. "Then I'll ask again. Was it Matthew?" I know why he asks this again. I hesitated a lot in the answer for this one and he already knows. "No" I respond. "Are you sure?" I hesitate again. This could be my chance to get away from him. But I don't wanna get in more trouble and cause more problems for the avengers. "It was him, wasn't it?" Bucky asks. "W-well... some of it" my voice is shaky. "Some of it? Who were the other ones?" It was me. I made the cuts. I made them. I wanna say it and just get out of this situation already but I can't. I feel tears in my eyes. And then it breaks out of me. I cry to Bucky, not answering his questions. "Was... was the other half... you Peter?" He asks worriedly. I just cry harder and bury myself in my hoodie. "Shh. It's okay. I don't blame you. It's okay, I get it" he tries to comfort me. But how could he get it? He doesn't know what it's like. He can't get it.

After a good amount of bad crying, I calm down a little. He just stays there with me. He doesn't yell or hurt me, he sits there and tries to comfort me.

Bucky's pov:
I need him to know that there's help and that we can help him. "Look at me Peter," I say. He doesn't do anything just stays how he is. "It's okay if you cry, I don't mind" I finally make him face me. "We can help. I can help. And I'm here if you need anything okay?" "I-I don't need help. I'm okay" he says with a shaky voice. I sigh. "You deserve help and kindness kid." He looks at me and shakes his head no while I see his eyes fill with tears again. "Kid" I make him face me and slowly pull down his hoodie. I need to see his whole face. "You do dese-" I stop. His face.

His face is... all bruised and hurt. I feel how panic and worry fill my body. I see some cuts and a lot of bruises on him. And a big purple bruise on his neck. It's like a hand. He'd been choked. I see how panic also hits him and he turns away, putting back his hoodie. "Was this him?" I ask shocked and panicked. He nods while choking back tears. My mind immediately starts thinking about how I could help. What can I do? And then I realize there might be more that I haven't seen. I need to know how much he's hurt. I remember that there were some things on his arms last time. "Peter. Can you show me your arms?" He shakes his head and hides his face in his hands. "Please..." "There's- there's too much..." he tries to say but he ends up crying louder now. I wait. I want him to say it. "There's a lot- and deep and ugly. I hate it. I don't want to show it" he says with a very shaky voice while tears are streaming down his face. "It's okay, I don't care if it's much or ugly. Please, Peter. I need to see it" I hold out my hand. He puts his arm into my hand after he wiped his tears. I'm scared of what I might find there so I slowly pull up his sleeve. I notice a bandage over the cuts but it's stained with blood already. I carefully start to take off the bandage, unwrapping his arm. I'm at the last layer of bandage and I feel him pull his arm away a little. It must hurt him, how I pull it off and how it touches the scars. I put the roll of bandage next to me and look at his arm. It looks horrible. It's very deep and red. I notice an even deeper one. I'm panicking inside but trying to act cool. I don't want to make him feel more uncomfortable. I really tried but I feel the tears perk in the corner of my eye. I'm so worried.

Peter's pov:
I hate to see them and hate to see Bucky worrying so much. I'm not that important. I look up at him after a few seconds and I see how his eyes are glossy. He's literally on the edge of crying. I feel so bad now. I shouldn't have shown it to him. "Did you... did you do them?" He asks trying to hide his shaky voice and the tears in the corner of his eye. I shake my head, no. "I'm sorry," I say. We stay silent for a while, I assume Bucky needs some time to choke back that cry because he says this more calmly now. "It's not your fault Peter, you didn't do anything to deserve it" I keep looking at the ground. I can't look into his eyes, I know I'll see his pain and I'll cry. "Look, Pete, I'll try to help you and take you out of this situation okay?" A thought crosses my mind. "Just please don't tell anyone" Bucky sighs and says "I can't promise that" "Please," I say as I start crying again. After some thinking, he said "I'll try" I sigh and thank him. Then he helps me clean and bandages the cuts on my arm. He told me that the ones I thought needed stitches, will be fine with a bandage but will take more time to heal. Then May and Matthew arrived home so he sneaked out of the window and went back to the avengers compound.