╔══•LIII•══╗

Nat's pov:
"Come here kid," Steve says as we see him standing in the doorway. He's looking down, he tries to avoid eye contact. Steve grabs a cookie and goes there to him. "No! No, Steve!" he yells. He starts crying as he covers his face with his hands. "Just eat this one thing, please," Steve says as he kneels before him. Steve's being way too aggressive, we need to make a safe environment for him and also not all these sugary foods. I need to find out his safe foods, that he would eat more than this. "Steve, Steve stop," I say and I pull Steve away. "Let's go and sit at the dining table first, okay?" I ask Peter and I grab his hand. He finally stands up and then I sit him to the table while the others follow.

I sit down in front of him, facing him. "Look at me, Pete." I wait until he does. "What's a thing that you like to eat? What's your favorite thing to eat?" He struggles to answer, I know his first answer would be nothing but he still hesitates to say it or not. "Okay let me help you then. Any kind of fruits?" He nods lightly with tears in his eyes. "What about some watermelon?" I ask. He doesn't answer, I see the fear in his eyes so I try with something else. "Alright, then an apple?" I suggest. He's willing to look at me now. He has some hope in his eyes, now that others don't force all those, probably fear foods into him. He nods yes. I make sure to cut the apple into small pieces so it doesn't look that terrifying to him. "Here you go," I say, as I put the plate in front of him. "One piece at a time, it's okay, take your time." While he just stares at it, trying to process that he will have to eat it, I search for some almonds in the cupboard. I remembered I found some a couple days ago. I find it eventually and grab 5 of them and place them next to the apple. "It's just some almonds, nothing much, alright?" He looks at me as he starts tearing up. He shakes his head. "I can't," he whispers choked up. "Okay, I have an idea," I say as I grab a fork. "Put a piece of apple on your fork. Just put it into the apple," I say as I sit back before him. "Yes, lift it, go on." He's shaking. "Okay, now put it into your mouth," I say. He doesn't move, he just stares at the fork. "Breathe, kid," I remind him. He breathes deeply and closes his eyes as he puts the apple into his mouth shakily. "Yes, that's it, Pete." He gets through the apple with my help after a good while. The others just watch us from behind. They don't say a word. But when it comes to the almods he stops. I know this was already so hard for him but I want him to try. We do the same process as with the apples but he can't manage to put it in his mouth. "Shh, it's okay," I try comforting him as he begins to give up and cry. "Look, together okay?" I say as I grab another almond from the bag. "Lift it up, and just bite into it," I say as I do it with him. He finally chews on it and swallows. We eat 3 of them together but no matter how we try he can't eat more. I know what's on his mind now, probably thinking of all the calories in there and how much he ate.

I had to make him stay for a little longer so he couldn't go and throw it up. I put the plate away from him, "I'll leave this here if you feel like you want to have more, you can grab some almonds." He nods but I see the anxiousness creep in already. "Can-can I go?" he mutters. "Just stay with us a little more," I tell him and grab his hand. We sit down on the couch and I turn on a movie so I can distract him if even just a little. I see him fidgeting with his hands throughout the whole movie. So I know he's anxious about the food. But it's great that I could make him stay and watch it because it means he can't throw up what he ate.

I let him go to his room around 4pm and no one sees him come out after. As I walk by his room around 8, I hear him crying. How long has he been crying? I know he won't let anyone in or won't talk to anyone, but I still try to knock on his door. "Kid, are you okay?" I ask. He doesn't reply but the crying stops. I know he didn't stop, he just silenced it. No answer or no sounds coming out of his room now. I knew he'd be like that but I'm still worried. Who knows what he'll do next... I stay there for a couple of more minutes to see if I hear anything more and then I just go to bed early. I can't imagine how tired Peter is if this whole thing made me so exhausted as well.