╔══•XXV•══╗

Tony's pov:
When Bucky's done with the cleaning he lets go of his hand and asks me if I have any blankets. this could've come to our minds before, this will make him much more comfortable. Peter wraps himself in the blanket, with me as Iron man on it. "What about telling us a story about what happened? I think it's easier than the questions," Bucky says. Peter takes a deep breath and then begins. "So... I wanted to visit M-May, after the mission. A-and as I was going to her workplace, I saw something... It-it was-" he can't continue, he will cry. Oh god, I hate seeing him cry and suffer so much. Those scars looked so bad too, he's going through hell for sure. "Breathe, kid," I say, "It's okay, you can cry." It feels like he waited for this sentence, for this confirmation, because he started crying and this time it was not silent. "Did something happen to her?" Bucky finally asks, I felt like something with May happened but I was too scared to ask. "Ye-yes," he says crying louder. "Shhh. She will be okay." I try to comfort him. "Can you tell us what happened?" Bucky asks. "Th-the woman with- the blue wand, it exploded. It was there, it was in he-her. She was bleeding all over she- she's in hospital." Oh no, May. He watched her bleed and he carried her to the hospital. Poor kid, he'd been through so much yet he is so young for it. "She hasn't w-woken up all d-day." Peter cries into my blanket. "Oh, kid," Bucky says with a sorry expression on his face. Peter just cries and cries. "She- she will d-die-e," Peter stutters from crying. "She won't, she's going to be okay, she'll recover." I see him hug his knees as he cries. "Do you want a hug kiddo?" He seems like he wants to be held. He nods. I go there and hug him tightly. "It's okay, she will get better," I whisper to him as we hug. "Please don't hurt yourself, I know it's hard but try. Please, kid," I say as I cup his face, looking into his teary eyes.

I realize I have a clean bandage that I could give to Peter. I quickly look for it and then hand it to Peter. "Would you like me to do it or you later?" I ask. "Is it okay if-if you do it?" At least I can get a closer look there. "Of course kid." I hold out my hand so he can put his hand in mine. I carefully lift his sleeve so it doesn't touch his fresh scars. I stop a little so I can look at his arm. God, it looks horrible, and now that I looked closer, I see all the healed ones. Oh my, there are actually a lot more scars than I thought. Then I gently start wrapping his arm, trying not to get it too tight. "All done," I say before letting go of his hand. "Now go to bed, you need some sleep, Peter. You can have that blanket, I have many other ones."

Buckys pov:
We let Peter go but Tony insisted that I stay. I assumed he want to talk about things I know and about Peter. "I want to know everything," Tony says. "No. You heard it, I promised him, I'm not going to tell you anything unless I can't bear with it." "I could help him, he trusts me now," Tony says. "If he trusts you then why should I tell you? You can ask him yourself if he trusts you that much." "I just-" Tony starts but I cut him off. "Would you be happy if Peter got to know of your self-harm experiences? He was close with your lighter and almost figured it out. I was the one who saved you." We sit in silence for a bit. "Sorry... It was just a lot today," I say. "I know, it's fine, I'm not mad at you either." "Hey Tony, please promise me something." "Yea?" "I just- I know it was a lot and also very triggering. Please don't do anything to yourself okay? I'm here if you feel like self-harming or anything." "I'll be fine, don't worry. Just make sure you lock that lighter into a safe or something, so I won't steal like Peter." Tony says with glossy eyes but laughing. "You don't have other lighters or blades in your room, do you?" I ask while looking around. I actually want to make sure there's nothing he could hurt himself with. "No, I don't you, took everything," Tony says while sighing. "Okay then. What about we finish this talk tomorrow, I'm really tired," I say. "Yes, me too." "Remember, I'm here," I say to Tony before stepping out of his room.

Peter's pov:
As I reach my room, I lay down on my bed and just wrap myself in Mr. Stark's blanket. I barely could hold crying while going to my room, so it just comes all out. I'm unable to even move, I cry so hard. Moments from when I found May flash in front of my eyes. The blood and her slow pulse. The way I cried and panicked there. This makes me cry even harder, but I can't stop it now, I'm overthinking again.

Then the argument with Bucky comes to my mind. I shouldn't have trusted him. Or I shouldn't have told him that much, I understand that he couldn't bear with it. It's my fault anyway. Then the lighter. Is it really not his? Who else? I'm thinking of Tony because he knew how to deal with my scars. How to lift my sleeves and how to bandage my arms. But... he can't be the one. He's not like that. He probably started because of me. It's my fault. My fault. My fault. My fault. My fault. My head keeps telling me. May was my fault, my and Bucky's argument was my fault. Tony's possible self-harm is my fault. Everything is my fault.

I'm so exhausted of crying now but I can't stop. My eyes are burning and it hurts so bad. I just want to sleep. All the thoughts are there and they're so loud and I can't move and I'm panicking. I just want this to stop. I continue crying and after half an hour I finally fall asleep.