╔══•VI•══╗

Bruce's pov:
We arrive at the compound with Loki. I carry Peter immediately to the med bay and start taking care of his burns and cuts. I have to hurry, he lost a ton of blood already. I'm really worried, he's been unconscious since he got shot and that's not a good sign. I put stitches and bandaids on his cuts on both arms and chest. I notice the cuts on his left arm, I keep thinking about that. It looked like made on purpose but maybe it was just accidental. I bandage his bruises as well and put in cream for his burns. I also just in case, put in an infusion for him. Now we just have to wait until he wakes up. Hopefully, he'll be awake in a few hours. "Will he be okay?" Loki asks. "I really hope yes," I respond as I see the worry on his face.

Tony's pov:
I rush to the med bay to see Peter as soon as I can. "Peter?" I say before going in. No response. Shit, that's not good. "Bruce, how's he?" I ask as soon as I step in and see him and Peter. "He's unconscious but hopefully he'll be awake in a few hours." I sigh in a little relief. "Thank you," I say and sit down next to Peter. A few moments later the others come in too and I tell them that he'll be fine. Everyone's a little relieved to hear it but a few minutes later they go and mind their own things. So I'm left alone with Peter. I'm there for a good half an hour now when Nat comes in holding a plate with food on it. "You can't stay here forever Stark. Dinners ready, come eat" she shows me the chicken and rice with salad on her plate. "Okay." I sigh and stand up.

I go and eat with the others. Everyone's sad and worried, it's depressing. We don't even speak to each other, just eat in silence. Everyone goes into their rooms after we finished and I'm about to go back to Peter. "Tony. You need rest and he's not going to wake up just because you're there" Nat stops me. "Your right" I rub my face. "He'll be fine." I just nod and go to my room. He'll be fine. That's what I keep repeating in my head. Yea he'll be fine, I just need to go to sleep and when I wake up he'll be awake and fine. I think as I get into bed. I yawn, I'm so damn tired. I turn off the lights and go to bed. After a good hour, I still can't get away from my thoughts.

Bucky's pov:
I go to Steve's room before I go to mine. I knock, "Steve". "It's open Buck," he says. I step in and see him sitting on the end of his bed. He's staring out his window, he often does this when he's upset or sad. I stand next to him. "It's not your fault Steve. I know you sometimes blame things on yourself." "I know it's just...hard. And knowing that he's not doing well mentally makes it worse." he sighs. "I know." I put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll talk with him as soon as I can I promise." He nods. I go to my room now and try to sleep after all. It's hard. So many things cross my mind, what would've happened if... I can't sleep. I go down to the kitchen to get some water. As I pass Tony's room, I hear small sobs and panicked breaths. I hesitate before I quietly open in and find Tony crawling in a ball on his bed. He's squeezing on a pillow tightly and he's shaking. He's having a panic attack. "Tony? It's okay. It's me Bucky. You're okay" I try to say calmingly. He has had many panic attacks in the past but hasn't gotten them for a year now. "Come on, just breathe. Breath." "I-I ca-can't" he manages to get the words out. "Okay, just breathe with me. In-and-out. Once more. In-and-out, that's it." I breathe with him. I put his hand on my chest so he feels my heartbeat and breathing. He calms down after a little and can finally talk. "What happened Tony?" I ask. "Peter. It's just, it's my fault. I should be unconscious. He- " he's crying again. "He's such a good kid. He doesn't deserve this." "Calm down, calm down. It wasn't your fault at all. it was Ultron. It's nothing you did," I say as he's wiping his tears. "I'm sorry" he barely whispers. "Shhh. Now go to bed and get some rest. He'll be okay tomorrow." I make sure Tony's doing fine and then go down to get some water. Then go back to my room and manage to sleep.