Chapter 02: Chattering Corridors

"Family is not an important thing, it's everything"
______________________________________

It was purely chaos in the Mirza House. The house looked packed with people. Everyone was having the time of their lives. After all it's not everyday all the members of the family sit together and chat about. It was a treasure moment to have everyone at the same time present in the big vast house. Habib Mirza spent each and every day of his life building this house so that the people of his family could live a luxurious and contented life. He worked day and night, shed his blood and sweat to provide every necessity to his children and grandchildren. He never compromised when it came to his family and their security. He was always mindful of their problems and needs and he tried to solve them as calmly as possible. He along with his wife Rumaisa Habib always try to keep the relationship between the members intact. They always told their children whether it's son or daughter to just stay together.

Family is not about living under one roof or sharing the same room. Its all about being with each other. To be present in any form while anyone is in need or problem. Being in a family one don't just shares blood they share happiness, sadness, difficulties and all the different stages of lives together. Now seeing everyone talking and laughing with each other freely brought an intense amount of happiness and satisfaction to Habib Mirza and Rumaisa Habib. She couldn't help the prayer that left her lips slowly

"Ya Allah keep my family together always"

As Iram sat talking to Warisha and Rumaisa along with Ambreen she looked at the time and decides it will be best if they leave now as it's going to be Isha soon. They all have prayed the Maghrib Namaz. While the women prayed at home, the males went to the mosque to perform their Salah with the jammat.

Hafsa and Dilawar too came nearly at Asar. Iram glanced at her daughter who sat chatting with Hafsa and Saniya. The three young ladies shares a sister like bond. They are always together be it talking or teasing everyone. Hafsa and Saniya possess a cheeky nature while Hareem is always quiet and only talking freely to people with whom she is comfortable with which thank God Saniya and Hafsa were. Iram wanted to stay and not go. She misses her in-laws. Her husband Raza, being the eldest son of Habib and Rumaisa and the eldest of the siblings, he was always responsible. He too worked hard everyday just to keep his family happy. He got the traits from his father after all.

After getting a job as an accountant in a very prestigious bank he sadly had to move out from the house of his parents as the bank was way too far from their home and he was having difficulties to reach on time. He, after a lot of thinking decided to buy a new home nearer to his job. His parents supported him. They knew their son very well. He worked very hard for the job so how can they stop him from doing what is just right. Although Iram felt deeply sad leaving her family behind she knew it was for the good and she never stopped caring about them. They are her family and no one can change that.

"Ammi I think we should leave". Iram said to her mother in-law.

"Arey jaane ki bat kiun karehi hu? Itne arse bad aie hu"
(Why are talking about leaving? You came after a long time)

Rumaisa said in her polite tone.

"Bhabhi is right Ammi we should leave too". Warisha interjected. Rumaisa shook her head and said

"Nobody is going anywhere. You both should stay here tonight".

Saniya too said

"Yeah Phupho and Tai Ammi you all should stay. I haven't even properly talked to you and we have still a lot to talk about with each other".

She looked at Hareem and Hafsa. Before they could say anything the males came to the living room after getting tired from talking about politics. Rohaan and Hamdan were not included as they sat chatting about their own matters of career. Rohaan asked his mother