Chapter 04: It's a Yes

"And if something is yours, it will come back to you at any cost"
______________________________________

The alarm buzzed to its fullest disturbing the otherwise quiet environment of the dark room in which slept Hareem peacefully. She was awaken soon by the blazing sound and quickly turned to shut it off. She looked outside to see the hues of morning sun. It was scattered in the entire horizon giving the weather a very cozy feeling. She somehow left her bed as it's a hard job to let go off your blanket in the morning. The winters were at it's peaks. The days were cold and the nights were chilly.

Hareem wanted nothing but unlimited holidays from her university. As she woke up and went to the bathroom she glanced in the mirror at her reflection. She couldn't help but wandered her thoughts around the fact that today her mother would be going to her Dadi's house to discuss about that particular proposal that came for her especially. She didn't know what to feel. It's just that she has already left all of her worries to Allah. He will never ever make a wrong decision for her. Other than that she believes her family. They would never hurt her nor marry her off in any family. She sighed and with one thought in mind she started her day

Allah sab se bara Malik ha
(Allah is the greatest Lord/ of all)

Upon coming out of the washroom Hareem quickly changed into one of her dress which she selected the night before. She has a habit of organizing her things perfectly. She always presses her suit for the morning at night. She never let her books be out of her bag unless she's studying. Her every supply is on it's place so, she never fuss about her things as she always finds them where she put them. Combing her silky long hairs she put them up in a low ponytail. Applying a soft lipstick and some face and hands cream she was ready to hit the university.

Hareem's outfit

Hareem's outfit

She came downstairs after getting ready. Instantly she could smell the aroma of french toast that surronded the entire room in its grip. She went inside the kitchen and her mother smile upon seeing her. Hareem placed a kiss on her forehead lightly and settled down on her seat in the dining table. Soon her mother came back with the breakfast and they both commenced eating.

"How are your studies going, Hareem?"

Irum asked. Although she knows that her daughter is so well in her studies that she never was worried about her grades and education. Hareem opted to everything very easily. She grasped the new things easily and upon practicing she perfects them in its own way. Irum still remember her tension on her board exams result day. Hareem was at the verge of crying. She was so stressed about her results. Irum always supported her daughter through thick and thin. She softly told her that day that failure in not fatal.

If anything it's the best teacher ever. It's necessary to fail at some point in life so that you can value the course of things. This world has so many beautiful things and they all just don't belong to us solely. We have to be prepared for every hardship, every disappointment and failure. When we gather our control onto our emotions then we know how to conquer.