Chapter 23: Do Bol

"Cause you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn"
____________________________________________

Rohaan:

I sat tiredly at the chair as everyone did the rasm

I sat tiredly at the chair as everyone did the rasm. My mouth was honey because of the number of sweets that had been literally shoved in my mouth from different ladies, some I don't even know. We were having a semi combine mehndi ceremony. Semi combine because we were not really in the same room. She was inside the house while I was outside in the garden. I haven't seen her since the last two days. Hamdan and along with some of my friends have decides to throw a halal bachelor party for me. I appreciated their efforts but that cost me the chance to talk to Hareem. Her name sounds foreign to me in a good way. She'll be my wife both religiously and legally and I can call her mine. We will share a life soon. It's just a matter of few hours and we'll be together bonded for eternity under the scared bond of Nikkah. I again glanced inside just to even get a glimpse of her, but I got nothing. It looks like these people has caged her in there. I haven't even seen how she has dressed. I heard from Saniya that she looks so beautiful. As I thought about it more, the urge grew intense to see her and that's exactly what I did. I excused myself, making a pathetic lie that I had to use the washroom. I walked inside the house and went straight to the kitchen as it has the better view of the living room. I washed my hands and came out of the kitchen when j still couldn't see her. Disappointment rushed through me as I felt dejected to not get a look at her. But as I was heading outside I felt an intense gaze over me. I turned my head slightly in the direction and there she was. My soon to be wife. She was clad in a mehndi green lehanga suit which complimented her soft features well. She was wearing a flower set as her jewelry and I could feel my heart flutter as she constantly gaze at me. She looked breathtaking. I smiled softly at her telling her through it that she looked like nothing but the best. Her simplicity enhanced her beauty by ten folds. When she still didn't tore away her gaze, I winked at her that instantly made her blush. A pinkish hue appeared on her cheeks and she darted her eyes to avoid looking at me. I chuckled and decided not to torture her more and joined the others in the garden. As I sat down again on the chair, Hamdan approached me and leisurely placed an arm around my shoulder.
"That was a long trip to the washroom wasn't it?". I looked at him narrowly and he surrendered by lifting his hands in the hair. But that didn't stop him to run his gutter mouth
"You should have told me you wanted to see your wife. I would have helped you". I shoved him away as he completed his sentence. I retorted back
"Like you haven't been staring at your wife the whole day". A dreamy look covered his eyes as I mentioned his wife. Its hard not to believe that he is completely smitten by Saniya. He shrugged his shoulders and said
"You'll know soon, my dear friend". He's right. I will know soon.
Inshallah.

Hareem: