Sequel To Someone Like You

YAY! A SEQUEL!

OKAY HERE IT IS.
The name of the sequel is going to be - Never Going To Be You.
I don't want to give too much away but the main character and narrator of this story will be Sam. That's right.
Of course, Caleb and Alley will be apart of this (don't worry!) but also fellow characters.
Even unexpected ones. And when I say unexpected ones,  I mean unexpected ones. Like lets say... Blake. He will be a huge part of this story and a main character. But what could happen between Sam and Blake? Yeah. That's right.
I know that most of you wanted the sequel to be on Caleb and Alley but there's not much else I can write about them though with the two different charcters of Blake and Sam... I think that this is going to be a pretty interesting story that I'm piecing together. I hope that youre not too disappointed!

HERES THE BLURB!
(I WILL BE POSTING THE BOOK SOON, WITH THE TRAILER)

Rule number 1. Never fall for a guy who is a player. That was Samantha Steven's number one rule. She was always able to pick from the wrong type to the right. In fact she always sort of liked the wrong ones and now, because her ex dumped her. It's a whole new year for mistakes, and she doesn't care what she does. Except for the fact that she vowed to herself that she'd never do Tyler Blake.

Tyler Blake has made every girl in high school fall for him with his easy cham. His number 1 rule? Never let a potential hook up get away. This year is a whole new year, it's not about a stupid list of wanting to hook up with every girl. No, this year... his goal is to sleep with as many girls as he can. And his first target? Samantha Stevens.
But rules are meant to be broken, the only question is... who will break their rule first?

 THIS STORY IS NOW UP ON WATTPAD ON MY PAGE, TAKE A LOOK! :)