Chapter Thirty-Two- Glue Can't Piece This Mess Together

CHAPTER THIRTY- TWO

"I'm going to throw this out the window!"

"Sam! Wait! You can't!" I screamed

The doll went flying out the window and landed on the ground, permanently shutting it up.

We both leaned against the window staring at it's pieces. "Huh, it stopped crying." Sam observed.

"You destroyed it!"

"It's fine, I'll just piece it back together with glue." She tried to assure me.

I stared at her like she was a crazy person. "If your real child was crying Sam you can't just throw it out the window and glue It back together!"

She frowned. "That wasn't the point of the task. It was something about bad decisions."

I slapped my hand on my head. "That was a bad decision! What do you think she's going to say when you go back to class and it's barely held together?"

"She will say to me don't ever be a parent Samantha and I'll agree." She laughed. "You worry about these things too much, I don't even want kids."

I frowned. "Why not?"

"Because they cry and poo." She made an disgusted look. "Poos yuck."

I couldn't help it, I started laughing at her. "What if Mason wanted a child?"

She didn't hesitate to answer me while giving me blank look. "Than a child is what he'd get."

"Wow." I breathed, "I worry about the safety of that child."

"Oh shut up." She started nudging me. "What about you huh? That there is you and Calebs child."

I stared at the doll on the bed. When both of them had started crying, I stuck one of the key wholes in its back in desperate need for it too shut up. To my surprise it worked. Unfortunately Sam didn't even gives hers the chance to stop crying because she chucked it out the window.

Poor thing.

I felt a blush cover my cheeks. "It doesn't mean anything."

She shook her head sadly, "And yet you're still a virgin."

"Who's still a virgin?" Aidens head was suddenly sticking out the door. He grinned.

"No one!" We screamed in union.

He laughed, "Right, dinners ready." Aiden ducked out of the room again, the door closing behind him.

Sam's eyes brightened. "Dinner!"

I rolled my eyes at her enthusiasm. "I'll go and get the doll, you can go if you want."

Before I could say anything else Sam bolted from the room. I smirked as I picked up my own baby and carried it with me. I walked out the back door, hearing the sound of people in the kitchen as I went around the pool and opened the gate. I found the doll on the ground with it's arms detached and it's head cracked. I laughed at its state, Sam would defiantly be receiving an F.

I pursed my lips into a straight line as I picked it up. To say that my day was strange would be an understatement, lunch time had been... unexpected... My mind clouded with the events of today.

"Alley! Alley!" I grimaced as soon as I recognised the voice. "Come sit with us!"

Regretfully, I met her eye. Damn it, why didn't you just keep walking like you didn't hear her? I grounded my teeth together as I walked over to Mel and her group. My heart hammered inside my chest when they all stared at me. They weren't exactly glaring, more like looking extremely confused.