Chapter Sixteen- The Declaration Of War

CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

"What is it?" Sam asked, I heard her walk towards me and I sucked in a deep breath the moment she froze. "Is that-"

"It's Caleb." I whispered our eyes wide we both stared at each other. Sam pulled out her phone from her bra. "What are you doing?"

"Capturing the moment." Sam grinned.

"Sam-" I protested as she took a photo of it.

"Relax. Were just going to post photos of this around the school."

"Oh, is that all?" My eyebrows were raised and I stared at her and the wall in disbelief.

"You have to admit this is gold." Sam said, squeezing my arm in anticipation. I bit my lip and stared at the love heart made out of photos of Caleb, in the centre was a picture of Caleb and Mel together smiling. "Hey is that you?"

My eyes followed her finger, there below the picture of Caleb and Mel was me... with a big X across my face. "Woah."

"She's pure crazy."

"Blake said she was jealous of me." I blurted out. "I just don't know why."

Sam burs ted out laughing. "Of course she is." She tried to keep a straight face as she stared at me with the same look of disbelief. "Wait. You didn't know that?"

Anger boiled up side of me. "Why does everyone suddenly understand Melanie?" I hissed. "Is there some kind of handbook about her I missed?"

Sam snorted. "No, it's just the basics Alley. Your Caleb's best friend of course she's going to be suspicious of you."

"This isn't suspicious, this is full blown crazy."

She shook her head at me. "You're so clueless, it's so cute."

"Shut up, at least I didn't make out with Blake."

Her eyes widened. "You said that you weren't going to bring that up!"

"Yeah, well-" I was cut off when an urgent voice spoke from the walkie talkie.

"Alley! You have to get out of there! Sienna and Sophia are making their way to Mel's room. Code red! Code red!" Mason's voice yelled. "Over and out." He added.

Sam started laughing as we ran from the room; I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand. "I can't believe that you like that."

"I do not."

"Yes Sam, you do."

We stopped in the large hallway, a few doors down from Mel's room as Sienna and Sophia walked down the hallway towards us.

"Hey guys." I grinned. "Do you know where the bathroom is?"

They both stopped and looked at each other. "Ew, there holding hands."

Sophia laughed and they started walking- striding- down the hallway again. I swear when they walked in high heels it looked like they were walking down a cat walk. "Let's not even think about what they want to do in the bathroom."

Sam and I both instantly let go of each other's hands with the same disgusted look. We started speed walking back down the stairs. "That was possibly the weirdest experience of my life."

Mason walked towards us a wild expression of panic on his face. I laughed. "I think that they thought that were about to go and do something in the bathroom."

"I don't know why. I mean I know I'm irresistibly hot and everyone wants a piece of me, but did we honestly look like that..?"

"Am I missing something here?" Masons eyes wide.