Chapter Eleven- Lie After Lie

CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Come on lets go get some lunch." Mel grinned; she looped her arm through Caleb's and led him down the hallway.

He didn't look back.

"You ready for this?" Blake whispered to me.

"Ready for what?" I frowned, looking towards Blake and away from Caleb. He simply grinned and held onto my hand. I looked down at it. "You have no idea how repulsed I am right now."

Walking outside, the chatter outside erupted as everyone started seeing us. Blake simply grinned while my cheeks heated.

I stopped in my tracks. "What are you doing?" I hissed.

"You want to convince Mel that you really like me? Then you're going to have sit over here and pretend to find me interesting, so you need to wipe that disgusted look on your beautiful face."

I pursed my lips in hard line. "Fine."

"There's my girl." He grinned, he continued to the table where there were a handful of popular kids glaring at us.

Blake didn't seem to notice but sat down next Sienna, pulling me down next to him grinning.

"Who's this?" A boy across from him said. His eyebrows were raised and he looked at me with a curious expression.

"This is Alley, she's on the cheerleading team." Mel spat.

The boy looked towards Caleb. "This is the girl you were talking about?"

Caleb nodded wearily and the boy grinned. He struck his hand out towards me. "Hey I'm Oliver."

Oliver had nice curly brown hair that matched his eyes, he was cute. "I've heard so much about you."

I forced a smile. Of course I knew his name; I knew all of their names. It was just that none of them knew me. "I hope there all good things."

There were only six people on the table who I was familiar with; Caleb, Blake, Oliver, Mel, Sienna, Sophia and Aiden.

Aiden was a blonde with green eyes and of course he was attractive. There wasn't anything unattractive about any of them.

Oliver laughed. "I like her." His eyes sparked. "It kind of hurt to know that Caleb has a new best friend, I thought that I was his only favourite." I grinned at him.

"Hey, I'm Aiden." Aiden struck his hand towards me and I shook it, he nodded towards Blake. "If Blake is giving you any kind of trouble then we can take care of him."

I noticed Caleb was staring at me and I could tell that he wanted my final answer. I laughed awkwardly. "Uh nah that's okay."

"We have a date Friday." Blake smirked and looked towards Mel. "That's if you guys are still game?"

Mel smiled. "Yeah were in." She didn't look at Caleb, whose face darkened. Sienna and Sophia shot her a look of questions which she ignored. "Have you asked Alley if she's coming on Saturday?" She looked at me while she said this so it took Caleb a few moments to realise who she was talking to.

"I haven't had the chance." Caleb said, he looked towards me for the first time. "Do you want to come over on Saturday? I'm having a party."

"Where are your parents going to be?"

He laughed. "Probably yours."

I shrugged. "Sure."

"Great." Mel said a grin on her face. "You can come shopping with us on Saturday before the party."