Chapter Fourty - I Dont Know What I'd Do Without My Two Bestfriends

CHAPTER FOURTY

"No way." I shook my head viciously. "I am not getting into that water."

"You're already wearing your bathers." Sam protested. "And look how beautiful it is!"

After packing the car with the rest of the camping gear, we hit the road again. Only Aiden was driving and he went completely the wrong away. Caleb hadn't noticed because he was sleeping in the back.

Due kindly to Oliver's snoring.

So I had no idea where we were besides a beautiful deep blue ocean in front of us, hotter weather and a cluster of fancy shops behind us.

"The list did say scuba diving A." Caleb grinned.

The guy in the wet suit smiled at us. "How many of you is there?"

"Two." Sam interrupted before anyone could. "They can go, well go shopping." She said to Oliver, Aiden and Mason. Who, by the way looked like they would rather go scuba diving.

I watched the rest of them leave before my eyes landed on Caleb who was paying the guy. I glared at him and raised an eye brow.

He raised his own as if he was challenging me to argue.

The scuba guy gave me a bright pink wet suit. "This should fit."

I looked down at it and grimaced. It looks like something that Mel would wear. Regardless I stripped off my shorts and tank top and placed the wet suit over my bathers. Once I was done, I was slightly distracted by Caleb taking off his shirt.

I mean come on, if you saw him... Well you would be staring as well. I clamped my jaw together and swallowed hard.

Stuff you Caleb Conners, why do you have to be so pretty for?

Both Caleb and I brought our clothes with us as we hopped into the boat. My heart gave a weird flip when he helped me into the boat by holding onto my hand.

The guy instantly started giving us safety rules and what to do when scuba diving. I have Caleb an anxious look to see him already grinning at me.

Damn him.

"Nervous?" He chuckled.

"Of course not." I muttered.

"Second thoughts?"

I gave him a dirty look. "I said I'd do everything on that list Caleb."

"You will." He smiled.

OK so I've basically done a lot on that list during these holidays and I couldn't help but think that the kissing part was coming up. What happens when it's left last? Will he just volunteer? Because I have no problem with that.

None at all.

The water was incredible. I stayed near Caleb as soon as we started to swim deeper in the water. Colourful fish swam below us, the coral shimmering in waves and reflecting off the water. I felt Caleb's hand touch mine and curl around it. I gave a small smile in return as my heart gave a wild thump.

"OK here's your chance, just talk to him." Caleb grinned and shoved me slightly in the store.

"About what!" I exclaimed.

He shrugged. "The weather, anything just...go." He gave me another shove. Sam giggled behind me and gave a thumps up. I glared at them all before I walked inside the store.

Oh dear god. I have the perfect friends. Not.

After scuba diving Caleb and I walked around the shops and found Sam and Mason. Though Oliver and Aiden could not be found.