two

*•*
CONVERSATIONS

*•*CONVERSATIONS

*•*

Theo was laughing about how Amelia's morning had gone so far.

Daphne had woken her up and as usual she refused to get up and so ten minutes before breakfast had ended she had gotten Blake to drag her out of bed.

By the time she had gotten to breakfast everyone had already gone except Theo.

"I cannot believe she had to drag you." He laughed. "I wish I could've seen it."

Amelia rolled her eyes at him and carried on eating the slice of toast she had in her hands.

"It really hurt!" She groaned.

"I bet it did." He smirked, finishing his cereal.

"We have Defence first right?" She asked him changing the subject of their conversation.

"I think so. Maybe we should head there we're already late."

Amelia looked around the Great Hall, which was virtually empty apart from some fourth years who didn't care for lessons.

"Yeah let's go." Amelia agreed, standing up at the same time as the boy.

Ten minutes later they were still wondering about the corridors; if it weren't for Mcgonagall shouting at them they wouldn't have turned up all together, but they did.

Just twenty minutes late.

Walking in the classroom all eyes were on them.

"Miss. Black and Mr. Nott I presume?" Professor Lupin asked them as if he didn't already know.

Both of them shrugged and strolled on over to where Daphne stood.

"Nice of you to show up." The girl whispered to them.

"Your lucky we did." Amelia shot back to her. "I wish Blake was here."

"It's a shame she's a ravenclaw," Daphne hummed, "we have far too many classes with the Gryffindors."

Theo smirked at them and the turned his attention back to whatever Lupin was saying.

Unlike him Amelia decided to look around the classroom. It was different this year, no tables were set out which Amelia guessed was just for the lesson and would be back to normal next
class.

There was also new decorations and a random Cupboard sat in the middle of the empty room and the rest of their class mates lined up in-front of it with their wands out and ready.

It was only when the second youngest Weasley child went up to the mysterious cupboard did Amelia learn what they were doing- boggarts.

A massive spider emerged causing many people in the class to squeal or squeak, Including Ronald.