twenty-three

*•*
THE LAST PRANK

*•*THE LAST PRANK

*•*

For the remainder of the school year, the Slytherin made sure that the Gryffindors never forgot the fact that they had won the Quidditch cup.

Each time they'd pass each other whether it was in the great hall or in lesson they'd be a murmur of, 'we won, you lost' followed by a smirk thrown in their direction.

It was clear that they were getting on their nerves which made it even more entertaining to witness.

"Finally!" Exclaimed Blake. "Our last day at this school."

The group of friends were sat in the great hall. Not many students were there, they were most likely running around the place being stupid with their mates or were doing some last minute packing.

Theo, who was playing a game of Wizards Chess with Daphne smirked at her. "We'll be back in September."

"Don't remind me, that's ages away."

Amelia rolled her eyes at her and returned to her book.

It was a peaceful day, no loud first or second years, there were no arguing nor pranks happening. The only other people in the great hall were a group of Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws.

"What are you reading?" Blake questioned,
making the girl jump.

Theo was complaining about how Daphne kept beating him, to which the girl would stick her tongue out at him,

"I'm looking for a prank to do. You know for our end of year one. It has got to be a big one."

Daphne hummed. "Didn't Dumbledore suspend people if they pranked one another."

"Yeah but who actually listens to that old man?" Shrugged Amelia, "Besides, it's the last day of school, we go home tomorrow what is he actually going to do."

"I guess so, just be careful." Daphne concluded, acting like she was lecturing a toddler.

Smirking, Blake gave her a salute, making the girl roll his eyes at her. "We will be fine, mother."

"I'm going to find my sister." Daphne said after a moment of silence, standing up and brushing off her pants, despite the fact nothing was on them.

Amelia nodded.

"Good luck finding your prank."

When she walked off Amelia returned her attention back to her book. She looked for a further twenty minutes before she found something they could easily do.

"Guys!" She shouted, Theo's head shot up from the table. He was still upset about being beaten by Daphne. "I think I have the perfect idea for our prank tonight."

His frown turned to a smile as he scooted closer to his friend. "What's the idea genius?"

Blake was leaning over Amelia's shoulder in an attempt to read the page.