six

*•*
THE BLACK LAKE

*•*THE BLACK LAKE

*•*

September quickly faded into October which meant a few things. The first years slowly became more obnoxious and bold, although many were quickly put back in their place.

It also meant homework was given out more regularly and many students were already revising for end of term exams, even if they were all the way in December.

Luckily for the group of third year Slytherins it was a Saturday. Meaning they had absolutely no lessons and could do whatever they pleased for the full day.

And so they decided to do something together as they haven't done something as a group in what felt like forever.

"We should hang out near the Black lake." It was Blake who had suggested it,

Everybody but Daphne had agreed to this, "I heard that the Gryffindor bunch will be there this afternoon."

Daphne had a grown hatred for them, so did the others, but Daphne's was bigger.

During first year Harry had cursed her when Draco began arguing with him, Daphne had just been at the wrong place at the wrong time and had been cursed as a result of it.

Ever since then she never liked any of them.

"Then we'll just leave before they get there then."
Amelia said.

After that little dilemma had been sorted the first place they went to was the kitchens. They each got a variety of snacks and drinks so that they wouldn't have to travel all the way back to the castle for lunch and could instead spend the most of the time they had.

They went to their usual spot, a patch of grass right next to the lake. Ever since first year they always went to that spot, they had basically claimed it.

Nobody dared going near it, whether they were there or not.

Placing the food and drinks on the floor and setting the blankets down, there was a loud noise that could be heard in the distance and when they looked up they saw the exact people they had wanted to avoid.

"I swear they always come when we do." Blake complained.

Daphne was the next to say something, "I feel stalked."

"It is a bit creepy." Amelia nodded.

Theo shrugged. "Just ignore them they'll probably go to the other side of the lake anyway."