thirty-four

*•*
VISITORS

*•*VISITORS

*•*

After Durmstrangs arrival, they were all finally allowed to enter the Great Hall.

Several sixth-year girls were frantically searching their pockets as they walked.

"Oh I don't believe it, I haven't got a single quill on me -"

"D'you think he'd sign my hat in lipstick?"

"Really." Amelia heard Hermione say loftily as they passed the girls, now squabbling over the lipstick.

"I'm getting his autograph if I can," said Ron. "You haven't got a quill, have you, Harry?"

"Nope, they're upstairs in my bag," said Harry.

Amelia watched as they walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down. Amelia did the sat at the Slytherin table.

Krum and his fellow Durmstrang students were still gathered around it, apparently unsure about where they should sit.

The students from Beauxbatons had chosen seats at the Ravenclaw table. They were looking around the Great Hall with glum expressions on their faces.

Three of them were still clutching scarves and shawls around their heads.

"They look happy to be here." Scoffed Daphne, adjusting her uniform to how it usually would be.

The boys had finally made their presence known for the first time that night.

"Did you guys see him?" Theo began to fan boy, "It was Krum! It was really him."

Amelia laughed, "They're walking over here shush."

Theo turned his head so fast it was a shocker that it didn't break right then.

Viktor Krum and his fellow Durmstrang students had settled themselves at the Slytherin table. Right besides Amelia and her group. Amelia smirked as she saw Harry and Ron's face.

Theo went as red as a tomato when he saw Krum was sat besides Amelia, across from him,

"I remember you." Krum said, "From the World Cup."

Amelia nodded, with a polite smile on her face. "I saw you after the game."

"Yes!" He grinned. "You said you played Quidditch. We should have a match one day."

Amelia was not passing up this opportunity. "I'd love to."

"What's your name?" Krum asked, Amelia noticed her other friends were engaging themselves in conversation with some of the other Durmstrang pupils.

"Amelia." She said, "Amelia Black."

"Black?" He asked, "Karkaroff mentioned you, something about him and your mother back in the day."