VIII - Son Of A Bitch! Klaus Is Amish

Klaus stopped the car to a halt upon a dirt road, mostly covered in piles of mud and cow pats. They had travelled to a remote farm in the middle of nowhere, which was littered with ladies in long dresses and farm animals.

"Son of a bitch! Klaus is Amish." Number Eight said as she clambered out of the car, Eden following closely behind her. The pair strategically tiptoed across the ground, ensuring they didn't stand in any of the cow pats.

 "This explains everything!" Klaus sang as he pushed the driver-side door, slamming it behind him. 

Eden raised a single brow. "How does this explain anything?" She asked curiously, looking at her uncle with an inquisitive expression. She walked closely beside her father, following his footsteps almost exactly.

"Because look!" Klaus flung his arms around his body, gesturing to the atmosphere as a whole. "Look at this place, kiddo! This is everything my childhood was missing

Number Five quickly caught up with Klaus. "Hey, uh, Klaus? Wait up a minute!"

Klaus turned quickly, looking at Number Five innocently

Klaus turned quickly, looking at Number Five innocently. However, he chuckled lightly as he still hadn't managed to get used to the fedora. "Yeah?"

"Doppelgänger check. You feel anything strange? Uh, itching, sweats, gas, anything like that?" Number Five asked, realising that he had a tight grip on Klaus' wrist. He loosened his grasp, shaking the man's wrist limply.

Klaus shook his head. "No. No, I feel great. Apart from the old rash on the tackle, but what can you do?"

Number Eight and Eden winced in unison, grimacing at his comment. "Ugh, Klaus. Child present." Number Eight complained gesturing to Eden who was still disgusted.

Eden raised her hand. "Yep, I am said child. Don't need to know about your tackle, Uncle Klaus." She shuddered, earning a chuckle from her father.

"All right, good luck." Number Five said to Klaus, looking at him sincerely.

Klaus stopped in his tracks, spinning around to look at his family members. "What? Wait, you're not coming?"

"I think this is one that you need to do alone, Klaus." Number Eight said quietly, offering Klaus a small smile.

"Alone? Yeah, I can do that. Okay." He nodded in an attempt at confidence before disappearing into the crowd.

" He nodded in an attempt at confidence before disappearing into the crowd