♡ Author's Note ♡

I can't believe I have finally finished the final book in my Umbrella Academy trilogy!

I have been on such a journey with Number Eight, and as much as she is a sarcastic little bitch sometimes, I truly love the character I have created. I am proud of her writing, and will always love her and her strange little quirks, such as her blinking nausea and her white hair. It feels super sad to end her story here, but I am pleased with the journey that she and Number Five have been on.

Unfortunately, there will be no more stories about Number Five and Number Eight, at least not for now. We will have to see what Season Four brings...

I wanted to say I huge thank you to everyone who has supported me in the publication of my three stories. I published my first story on a whim, expecting it to receive no attention, so it is safe to say I am amazed with the support that you guys have given it and the other stories in this series. A big thank you to everyone who was viewed, voted and commented on my chapters. It truly means so much to me and makes my heart swell to see so much support from strangers. I hope you continue to enjoy the stories, despite them all now being complete.

Thank you all so much! <3

Lots of love,

cherry🍒 xo

p.s. sorry for the cliffhanger ;)

xoxo