XIV - The Rest Was History...

In the shadows, her face was so close to his that he could smell the sweet vanilla fragrance of the perfume she had been wearing, and then her tongue was in his mouth. He bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun her round and round, she knew that she was kissing him back. Number Eight was suddenly very aware of the new sensation that was Number Five's fingertips on the bare skin of her lower back; without her even noticing, he had managed to slip his hands underneath her cotton shirt, grasping her skin tightly.

"Ugh, I've waiting too long for this." Number Five groaned into another kiss, appreciating every inch of Number Eight's existence.

Number Eight pulled away from the handsome boy before her, narrowing her eyes at him. "Shut it. You got to experience all of this in the future. I've had nothing yet." She wrapped her hands around the boy's shirt collar, aggressively pulling him towards her.

With wide eyes, Number Five continued to kiss the girl he idolised, quickly regaining the rhythm that he had once held. He growled, satisfied, as the pair only became more passionate. "Shirt. Off."

And the rest was history...

***

"Where have you two been?" Viktor asked as Number Eight and Number Five entered the hotel lobby, meeting up with the result of their family.

"Facing my mortality, Viktor. I don't recommend it." Number Five said snidely, grinning at Number Eight. She couldn't help but blush.

Eden instantly ran towards her parents, wrapping her arms around their waists in a tight, slightly claustrophobic, cuddle. "Hi." She giggled.

"Hey kiddo." Number Five kissed the top of her head.

Klaus suddenly gasped dramatically, placing his hand over his mouth of which was hanging open. No words escaped his lips, however, he simply darted a pointed finger between Number Five and Number Eight.

"Klaus? What is it?" Luther asked, frowning at Klaus.

"Well is it not obvious?! Look at these two! Messy hair, still out of breath. And just look at that mark on our little sister's neck! These two have been-" Klaus was immediately cut off.

"KLAUS! Shut it!" Number Eight scolded, placing her hands over Eden's ears and scowling at her adoptive brother. A furious, uncontrollable blush danced across her cheeks at Klaus' words. She had been much too distracted to notice a mark forming on her neck. Instinctively, she began to brush out her knotty hair with her fingers.

Meanwhile, Number Five simply stared at the mark he had made on her delicate neck proudly. He smirked.

"Ugh, moving on." Allison scoffed bitterly. "You had the briefcase? We've been looking for this!"