XXVII - Back From The Dead?

"Oh my God, Klaus. Are you okay?" Viktor ran towards Klaus, who was sprawled out across the floor of Hotel Oblivion's lobby. The family had all managed to work their way through the maze of corridors and reunite at the lobby.

"Lila!" Diego exclaimed as he found Lila with Viktor. They had obviously become separated in the maze.

Number Eight felt a wave of relief as she saw Klaus' body, even if he was laid out across the ground. She immediately ran over to him and grabbed his wrist, helping him up from the tiled floor. "Klaus! We thought you died."

Klaus groaned as he peeling himself away from the floor. "If only. Hey."

"You okay?" Number Eight asked him quietly, noticing the spaced out expression on his face. She stood on the ends of her toes and wrapped her arms around Klaus' neck in a tight hug that she knew he needed.

"Yeah, I think so." He spoke with a weary and strained voice as he cuddled Number Eight close to his body.

Number Five quickly approached Number Four

Number Five quickly approached Number Four. "Klaus."

"Oo, you look like hell." Klaus gestured to the wound on Number Five's head. "Why don't you try killing a guardian?"

Allison pointed between herself, Viktor and Lila. "We just did."

"So did we." Ben joined in.

 "Klaus, I thought you were dead." Sloane placed a hand on Klaus' shoulder, sharing her support and love with a member of her new family.

Klaus nodded, clasping his hands together. "Yes, yes, I'm alive and amazing, despite Dad's attempts to bash my brains in, but tearful reunions later. What you guys need to know right now is that Dad killed Luther. And he locked me out of the tunnel, and he rang that stupid bell!"

"I knew it." Number Eight muttered under her breath.

Number Five soon noticed Reginald standing at the other end of the lobby, beside the rotating doors that formed the entrance of the hotel. "What's your plan, old man?" The boy held his arms out as he approached Reginald.

"We don't have time for this." Reginald spoke simply, clearly disinterested in what his children had to say.

" Reginald spoke simply, clearly disinterested in what his children had to say